Ultimate AIO Chopper

Malcolm

Thanks for the trial! I waited a night to post this to see whether I’m delayed banned or not
I used this on a noob account to try and ended up using my main to bot on this (you can't deny wc is such a boring skill).
I ran this for a total of 5 hours during the 24h trial time. Nothing unhuman about the movements nothing I could spot which might need adjustments.. 

I botted using Mirror mode. No errors nor did my client killed itself (it normally does with other premium scripts) which was surprising.

Anyway, Good luck with this release! I'll join this chopper squad soon! 

Requesting a trial please! 

edit: Bought the script after having success with your past bots, have a couple questions/suggestions

1 - Any plans to make a save-settings feature? Not that important but would be nice

2 - A way of closing the paint and easily re-opening would be great, good for chatting and still being able to see exp rates

3 - Not sure if this is for anti-pattern or a mirror mode issue, but i've found shift-dropping is really slow

Thanks dude!

Edited by T4TT03D

5 hours ago, T4TT03D said:

1 - Any plans to make a save-settings feature? Not that important but would be nice 

I didn't plan on it but I can look into this.

2 - A way of closing the paint and easily re-opening would be great, good for chatting and still being able to see exp rates

This was already suggested. I will implement this shortly.

3 - Not sure if this is for anti-pattern or a mirror mode issue, but i've found shift-dropping is really slow

Mirror mode has been known to slow the script speed down. Possibly could be a good idea for me to implement a slider for the script speed for this reason.

Thanks for the suggestions :D