Excellent Fungus

Chris

Update v6.0
- Updated checks for when a player is in your spot
- Updated tile clicking to move the camera up top if it fails to stand in the bloom tile.(Fix for awkward  camera angles or the client failing to click the right tile.)
- Randomize the next bloom location tile if it dies some how
- Now leaves the swamp if hp <= 5 (For low hp accounts. to prevent deaths)

4 hours ago, hyperswe3 said:

Hello! the bot crashes alot. sometimes in the bank (do not take out tabs and cus of that crashes) somtimes at the fungus logs (the bot just keep on klicking at my feet till i restart it)? longest i run it before i have to restart is like 1 hr?

Check discord I replied to your bug report.

26 minutes ago, Cosmic Stars said:

hey I want to get this script but is there anyway I could get a trial run, I know you dont give them but I just want to make sure it works and actually gets how much it says it gets per hour

For any problems with the script I provide support. That is why I have the bug report form so as to provide any support needed. If you follow the script manual or instructions portion of the main thread, you should not have any problems :) .

I do not offer trials at the moment. Not until they fix the trial system to actually be a trial of time. I could give you a 1 hour trial and you could abuse it for as long as the client has the script running.

Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chris changed the title to [Maintenance Only] Excellent Fungus
  • 5 months later...

Big updates for v7.0:

• Changes to 'anti-pattern' actions [Delayed fatigue actions, Camera movement, etc]
  • Improvements on pathing in general [bloom spot, to bank, and to swamp]
  • Improvements on script performance
  • Introduction to MULING MODE (All CLI parameter based) No pesky UI to keep clicking over and over.
  • ARCEUSS_TABLET mode is now the default when you start the script. No need to start with the tab in the inventory anymore!

eWnCYLd.gif

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Gunman said:

@Chris How does muling mode work?

CLI

-script 962:arcTab_Charles@Mule_10000

arcTab = tablet mode
Charles@Mule = searching for mule at the bank with name "Charles Mule" @ is replaced with a space
10000 = mule amount condition if current banked >= 10000

Current logic

bot banking => mule conditioin check

IF: MULE EXISTS && CONDITION MET

-> WITHDRAW NOTED
  -> CLOSE BANK
  -> TRADE MULE AND WAIT FOR TRADE SCREEN
  -> MULE ACCOUNT CAN THEN TRADE SUPPLIES OVER IN THE SAME TRADE

Edited by Chris
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Chris said:

CLI

-script 962:arcTab_Charles@Mule_10000

arcTab = tablet mode
Charles@Mule = searching for mule at the bank with name "Charles Mule" @ is replaced with a space
10000 = mule amount condition if current banked >= 10000

Current logic

bot banking => mule conditioin check

IF: MULE EXISTS && CONDITION MET

-> WITHDRAW NOTED
  -> CLOSE BANK
  -> TRADE MULE AND WAIT FOR TRADE SCREEN
  -> MULE ACCOUNT CAN THEN TRADE SUPPLIES OVER IN THE SAME TRADE

I think adding a muling world option would be good. And you can have the user set to 0 for none or something 🤷‍♀️

Now something that will personally make muling easier for me is if it made and exported it's name to a txt file when muling so I can read it, then remove it when finished, to make muling more automated. Because I am a lazy boy 👀

21 minutes ago, Gunman said:

I think adding a muling world option would be good. And you can have the user set to 0 for none or something 🤷‍♀️

Now something that will personally make muling easier for me is if it made and exported it's name to a txt file when muling so I can read it, then remove it when finished, to make muling more automated. Because I am a lazy boy 👀

Well the whole idea for the muling i'm implementing is so you are at the bank on the bots world. (I am updating the paint to reflect: current world, if its muling, etc)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

Well the whole idea for the muling i'm implementing is so you are at the bank on the bots world. (I am updating the paint to reflect: current world, if its muling, etc)

You're just trying to make me do work aren't you. :feels:  
I know the idea is so you don't have like 10 bots constantly popping up at banks trading the same guy.

• Chris changed the title to Excellent Fungus
  • Token locked this topic