Excellent Fungus

Chris

I bought the script and I've been running it fine so far with no problems. This is entirely me being clueless but I've looked up guides for how to use CLI and I just can't quite figure out what I'm supposed to type into the .bat file to get the script to use the Arceuus spellbook. Could you help me out?

Edited by Echo
word

31 minutes ago, Echo said:

I bought the script and I've been running it fine so far with no problems. This is entirely me being clueless but I've looked up guides for how to use CLI and I just can't quite figure out what I'm supposed to type into the .bat file to get the script to use the Arceuus spellbook. Could you help me out?

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/102985-how-to-use-osbots-new-cli-command-line-interface/?tab=comments#comment-1150462

23 minutes ago, Lost Panda said:

Thank you, but like I said I'd already looked into that. According to that video, what I'm supposed to type into the .bat file would be -script 962:arcSpell , right? But when I open up OSbot, it won't use the spell.

[ERROR][Bot #1][03/09 10:54:43 AM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.excellentscripts.api.d.AUx.G(pd:353)
    at com.excellentscripts.api.ExcellentScript.onLoop(w:240)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(df:126)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Keeps popping up 10 minutes after the script starts, and it just sits at the log not doing anything.

• Like 1

On 3/8/2019 at 3:45 PM, Echo said:

Thank you, but like I said I'd already looked into that. According to that video, what I'm supposed to type into the .bat file would be -script 962:arcSpell , right? But when I open up OSbot, it won't use the spell.

java -jar "OSBot 2.x.x.jar" -login osbotuser:osbotpass -bot rsuser:rspass:rspin -world 370 -script 962:arcSpell

it should print out "DEBUG: ARCEUSS_MODE_SPELLBOOK"

i edited the script to add more debugging. v5.0

15 hours ago, Echo said:

[ERROR][Bot #1][03/09 10:54:43 AM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.excellentscripts.api.d.AUx.G(pd:353)
    at com.excellentscripts.api.ExcellentScript.onLoop(w:240)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(df:126)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Keeps popping up 10 minutes after the script starts, and it just sits at the log not doing anything.

Is this still an issue with the newest client?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Mizmeister said:

What a waste of money. It wont work on Arceuss spellbook. It withdraws blood rune instead of soul rune, thinking im on ancient spellbook.... And when im on ancients it takes a big detour and even goes down to 0% run energy on the way with 85 agility and graceful. 

Hi. Usually when an error occurs, you provide a valid bug report so I can better assist you :) . From your rant, I can conclude that something is wrong but I do not know other key details. Please fix that up for me.

• Chris changed the title to Excellent Fungus
  • Token locked this topic