Perfect Crafter AIO

Czar

2 hours ago, Laurow said:

Hi, love your script but the CLI isn´t properly working when copied to the parameters (probably bc the CLI is too long). Could you maybe add the function to save your preset settings or to name your own CLI string? :) 

I have heard this before IIRC there is a 250 character limit? I heard was that the dev(s?) for that particular bot manager are working on an update to extend the character limit? In any case I still want to make sure it works regardless so I'll add a way to load a profile, which should result in a super short parameter 😛 so it'll be like my fighter bot so e.g. [edge_gold_rings.txt] 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, ThePwner076 said:

it tries to spin ropes when having bowstrings selected.

Could you check this?

I can see how this would happen, have you completed the quest: Fremennik trials? And are you on a different resolution (normal, resized, resized modern)? Please confirm, should be an easy patch

7 hours ago, Czar said:

I can see how this would happen, have you completed the quest: Fremennik trials? And are you on a different resolution (normal, resized, resized modern)? Please confirm, should be an easy patch

Only completed the trials, I'm on resized I believe. Also the mouse seems to lag after a few minutes. 

Also love the chopper script, have some issues with it as well.

edit:

after changing to fix, it is making bow strings.

Edited by ThePwner076

40 minutes ago, PKV said:

Neitiznot gold bracelet script is broken. It will withdraw gold bars from bank but then it gets stuck. The bank remains open and nothing happens.

Good find, the coordinates needed updating for Neitiznot Furnace :( I think the other coordinates are fine, I highly recommend Edgeville for the time being, seeing some insane luck there recently especially on my f2p gold ring farmers 😛

Just submitted v46.0 you should automatically see this update within a couple hours ^^ :D This version has the updated coordinates for Neitiznot, everything working better in this one.

Edited by Czar

7 hours ago, Czar said:

Good find, the coordinates needed updating for Neitiznot Furnace :( I think the other coordinates are fine, I highly recommend Edgeville for the time being, seeing some insane luck there recently especially on my f2p gold ring farmers 😛

Just submitted v46.0 you should automatically see this update within a couple hours ^^ :D This version has the updated coordinates for Neitiznot, everything working better in this one.

Thanks for updating. Unfortunately this is still not working. Has the update not been pushed through yet?

• Like 1

My fault sorry the name was changed too I think, it's now Clay Forge and the bot was looking for [Furnace]. Just submitted one final update for v47, it should go live within a couple hours. I double-checked everything it's working better. So sorry about this, I've also authed you a couple other bots of mine so you don't miss out on any botting.