Perfect Crafter AIO

Czar

• 2 weeks later...

Will take another look I thought it was patched I tried red dragons and it worked fine let me make another update so sorry about this guys.

EDIT:

Fixed, just posted update v37.0 it'll automatically go live within a couple hours. All dragonhide leather crafting is now improved, no longer banks the hides each loadout.

Edited by Czar

4 hours ago, friikartul3 said:

Hey, bought the script a few minutes ago and it doesn't start when I click on it in OSBot. Nothing shows up on data logger aswell. Any ideas how to fix? Thanks :D 

Will take a look right now! Should be back online within a couple mins :D Thanks to Token btw :D

Edited by Czar

On 1/13/2021 at 6:50 PM, CSGOslave said:

When trying to craft sapphire rings the bot just stays at furnace with this message in log. Tried Lumbridge bank and the on Korund island

Mirror mode

VYJa3jk.png

I will take a look at this now

EDIT: And any issues in other furnaces e.g. edgeville? I will see if the location is causing issues so I can fix both. 

Edited by Czar

• 5 weeks later...

How do I make leather cowls ?I'm trying to set up leather working progressively to level 40. I tried to put both coif on the bot and neither one will do a cowl I thought coif was miss named can you fix this czar? Maybe an additional update could include the levels to make the items or sort them via level

Edited by keldra1993
  • Like 1