Perfect Crafter AIO

Czar

Idk if i'm doing something wrong, but just 2-3 simple bots maxes out my cpu and sooner or later script/client freezes -  too much for them. One bot utilizes around 30-50% cpu, low cpu mode barely helps, so I assume it's just the way script works? At this point I can forget about botfram, I'm doing something wrong, any way to fix it?

Edit: Other users also reports 3 times higher cpu utilization than other scripts, so I guess no fix for that. Wish should used free trial before buying, was seduced by features like restocking and mulling :)

Edited by stakeinthekneee

Will take a look at d'hides now, was re-writing parts of the GE system to allow price setting, both will be complete very soon :D

@Wishy How's progress, any bans or good progress recently? Or moved to a different method xD

@stakeinthekneee OS, memory and cpu specs? Also are you hiding the paint/overlay to help with cpu (via the F2 hotkey). Some users have said that linux seems to be more cpu intensive than windows for some reason. I'll help - it shouldn't be using that much cpu. Also does the method you're doing (in crafting) require a lot of walking? 

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Will take a look at d'hides now, was re-writing parts of the GE system to allow price setting, both will be complete very soon :D

@Wishy How's progress, any bans or good progress recently? Or moved to a different method xD

@stakeinthekneee OS, memory and cpu specs? Also are you hiding the paint/overlay to help with cpu (via the F2 hotkey). Some users have said that linux seems to be more cpu intensive than windows for some reason. I'll help - it shouldn't be using that much cpu. Also does the method you're doing (in crafting) require a lot of walking? 

Well. I managed to Unban 2 accounts. Both at 94 Crafting xD.

Theyre currently doing something else. But plan on getting them back to crafting on Monday. Providing the Dev Version is fixed for breaking.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, stakeinthekneee said:

Idk if i'm doing something wrong, but just 2-3 simple bots maxes out my cpu and sooner or later script/client freezes -  too much for them. One bot utilizes around 30-50% cpu, low cpu mode barely helps, so I assume it's just the way script works? At this point I can forget about botfram, I'm doing something wrong, any way to fix it?

Edit: Other users also reports 3 times higher cpu utilization than other scripts, so I guess no fix for that. Wish should used free trial before buying, was seduced by features like restocking and mulling :)

What CPU are you running? I run 6 Mirror Clients and play Modern Warfare with 0 issues and I'm running a Ryzen 5 3600

20 hours ago, Czar said:

W10, i5 3.4ghz, 16gb ram. Hiding paint doesn't seems to change anything. Tried spinning wool at lumbridge and crafting necklaces at edgeville, same thing, one bot uses around 40% cpu lol idk why.

And if I make task to spin wool till level 5, then go to egdewille craft necklaces, after bot reaches level 5 goes to bank, opens it and whole client just freezes, can't acces logger, have to kill process

Edited by stakeinthekneee
  • Like 1

Good script. Though when I buy bars/other supplies on the GE, it takes time for those offers to be fulfilled. Usually, they are fulfilled at least somewhat while the bot is still running.  I'd like to suggest the feature of having the bot check the bank collection for supplies when it is out. If there are available supplies, then it will collect them and continue running.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2020 at 6:36 PM, Danielle said:

Good script. Though when I buy bars/other supplies on the GE, it takes time for those offers to be fulfilled. Usually, they are fulfilled at least somewhat while the bot is still running.  I'd like to suggest the feature of having the bot check the bank collection for supplies when it is out. If there are available supplies, then it will collect them and continue running.

Ty :D EDIT: Good idea. We're already working on a feature to set custom prices so we can sell/buy quicker, and a way to occasionally collect items after they are bought/sold which should fix this issue hopefully. If you have any other ideas let us know ^^ :D

On 11/27/2020 at 4:31 AM, HashPlant512 said:

Any update on the bodies @Czar ?

Doing black d hide bodies, but it banked the last 2 leathers, and just withdraws again, it works but it seems bot like, no need to bank the last 2 leathers if i am going to just withdraw more.

Should be added in the new update today, apologies for delay. If you notice anything else lemme know ^^ :D

Edited by Czar