Perfect Crafter AIO

Czar

@frynk Thank you for the kind words sir :D Will make some edits in the upcoming patch ty :D

Also will make some edits with restocking, it should be un-noting the item in preparation for selling. EDIT: Which teleports, like teleporting to GE and returning or?

I'll also be making it deposit all existing items before going to GE, update v31.0 coming up!

Edited by Czar

• 2 weeks later...

So for muling, you gotta assign a username to a mule slot. If you're only using 1 mule account then it doesn't matter which slot you choose, as long as you choose the same slot for both the worker and the mule, so both choose Mule A. After assigning the username, the mule will wait/log out until he's called to trade. The worker will bot until the mule condition is reached, e.g. if ran out of crafting items, then it'll send a signal to the mule prompting the mule to login, both will meet up at GE and trade over the items. Right now you can't repeat mule (to let the worker continue botting for the next muling trip etc), however it's a feature in progress. More releases underway :D

Bankstanding with leathers is pretty low ban rate, bankstanding in general is safe however I recommend using mirror mode to maximise on safety and going in a fuller world to blend in with other players, talk from time to time and avoid botting on multiple accounts same ip/pc. If you do get a ban with 1 account, you can easily appeal the ban and wait a week later anyway ^^ :D

Yep, OSRS gp is accepted, but we must convert osrs gp to osbot store coins, here. I recommend @Fruity 

• Like 1

Just some feedback after 10 minutes of use,

if quantity is selected on "all" in the bank tab - the script will click the red d'hide body to bank but right click and select to withdraw. Whereas if you were to select "x" in the bank tab - the script will right click to deposit now and click to withdraw the leathers.

Looks very bot like in my opinion and definitely won't be using unless that gets fixed!

Could you look into this?

thanks

15 hours ago, bishair said:

Just some feedback after 10 minutes of use,

if quantity is selected on "all" in the bank tab - the script will click the red d'hide body to bank but right click and select to withdraw. Whereas if you were to select "x" in the bank tab - the script will right click to deposit now and click to withdraw the leathers.

Looks very bot like in my opinion and definitely won't be using unless that gets fixed!

Could you look into this?

thanks

Got it, update coming up! :D Will give you another trial once the update goes live tomorrow.

• Like 1