Perfect Crafter AIO

Czar

Okay so osrs changed the action name from 'Craft all' to 'Craft', I just updated the code and pushed update version v18, this one needed an actual code non-server update so we gotta wait until the update gets approved by the staff.

Update v18 will automatically go live within a few hours, paint will say v18.0 once it's live. Good luck guys ^^ :D

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1

hey thanks for the trial, I only have one concern that's not really human-like with this bot and that's that it right clicks to withdraw from the bank, yet, I have my x withdraw set to 14 so it should just left click while on the x withdraw mode. If you can confirm this will get fixed I'll buy it. It will also save time.

The only other problem with this script is that it takes a bad path for using the orb on the staffs it takes the 14th item and uses it on the 15th item, realistically from what i've seen in videos people usually go from the 14th down to the 18th (17th or even 19th) which I'd prefer as a minor update. 

Thanks for the trial mate, if you're interested in updating these let me know! Great bot and it works wonderfully. As you can tell I'm really on the look out for a crafting bot lol

• Like 1

Yes I will add those features as optional settings in the setup window ^^ :D Will let you know when I add the update. Also don’t worry too much about those, it won’t get you banned, I appreciate the caution though, just in case anyone was wondering if the script is bad without those; it isn’t and it’s perfectly fine - I don’t want anyone to feel like they aren’t safe using this bot. Bankstanding skills are super low ban rate, easy 99s (fletching, magic, crafting etc)

In any case, Eta 1-2 hours for the next update ^^ :D 

Gratz on 99! Added results to main thread good job man, how much profit did you make if you don't mind my asking ^^ :D

Unstrung jade amulets - will update these for the new update ASAP :D 

Task and GE is not supported together, only task or GE is supported at one time. I will be making some edits to the code to not allow combining those two. In the near future I will make the script support both of those together ^^ :D

Trials - refresh scripts good luck guys :D

• Token changed the title to Perfect Crafter AIO