Mirror Not Being Maintained?

UncleHard

On 12/17/2018 at 3:11 PM, Tempest said:

Lol, actually it's quite sad to see that there's no update for mirror mode at all.. I guess it really make users have no choice but to move to another site. 

It's disappointing. It's the only reason I bought lifetime sponsor. It was literally the only selling point for me to spend any money here.

39 minutes ago, Cuebulon said:

So, correct me if I'm wrong, does this mean we wont have it updated to working order anytime soon?

Probably not if we’re lucky we’ll get a hot fix, but mirror mode will still be laggy with a lot of scripts and give api errors due to lack of maintenance.  Meaning scripts that do run will be buggy, taking breaks won’t work etc..

yo whatsup with mirror mode i have never had a issue and its the only thing i use now and will ever use why is it not working? am i the only one? when i load it and add a account its immediately say bot initialization error!....stealth is working fine... what is the issue?  if mirror mode isn't gonna be fixed or updated like it should then i'm definitely switching sites permanently...idk why the developers are so slow on fixing or updating things... mirror mode hasn't worked with run elite or osbuddy in forever (i don't care about that but still) break manger doesn't work and has never worked with it you cant even use proxies with it...osbot makes more money than any other bot site now why do updates and new client content/repairs come slower and less frequent than any other site i have ever used. regardless of wether my mirror mode not working being a isolated incident or not the support and updates of the client is ridiculous you tards make plenty of money so earn your damm keep and fix the BS. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, IHRTCorsair said:

yo whatsup with mirror mode i have never had a issue and its the only thing i use now and will ever use why is it not working? am i the only one? when i load it and add a account its immediately say bot initialization error!....stealth is working fine... what is the issue?  if mirror mode isn't gonna be fixed or updated like it should then i'm definitely switching sites permanently...idk why the developers are so slow on fixing or updating things... mirror mode hasn't worked with run elite or osbuddy in forever (i don't care about that but still) break manger doesn't work and has never worked with it you cant even use proxies with it...osbot makes more money than any other bot site now why do updates and new client content/repairs come slower and less frequent than any other site i have ever used. regardless of wether my mirror mode not working being a isolated incident or not the support and updates of the client is ridiculous you tards make plenty of money so earn your damm keep and fix the BS. 

@Maldesto @MGI @Patrick

29 minutes ago, Xilent_Insanity said:

Jesus you people are really impatient. It hasn't even been a day smh.

No mirror mode has been broken for a long time buddy. People who actually use it and have more than 1 post actually know.

Every time i post a bug the site admin tags some random supposed coder MGI who hasn't logged in in moths, says we cant do anything till he comes back. like dude he isn't coming back. Already took my business elsewhere and that software is working much much better. So i don't really care how long they take to situate this shit,

Edited by UncleHard

4 hours ago, UncleHard said:

No mirror mode has been broken for a long time buddy. People who actually use it and have more than 1 post actually know.

Every time i post a bug the site admin tags some random supposed coder MGI who hasn't logged in in moths, says we cant do anything till he comes back. like dude he isn't coming back. Already took my business elsewhere and that software is working much much better. So i don't really care how long they take to situate this shit,

What software? Show me dee whey plz

I agree to an extent, I think the reasonable change that is in order until Mirror mode is actually viable is lowering the price of VIP until then. Osbot will always be my go to, but for $10 a month it needs to offer something that puts it ahead of its competition given it being nearly twice the price of its competitors.

Side note to devs:

Please dont take this post or any above it as an attack against you. I think we all mean well in our posts and just want to give feedback on a long time issue. Personally, I think you guys have done great on improving the injected client and improving the API especially recently. Simply put, I think a lot of us would just like to see this issue addressed or at least talked about.

Edited by Guy Fieri