Progamerz AIO Cows

progamerz

2 hours ago, pocarifitness said:

Hey, I've bought your script and everything going well with it, but I can't seem to get my character to eat? Currently trying to use shrimps as an option

Hi, what settings are you using? Did you enter the food name in the GUI exactly as it shows in game, i.e. "Shrimps"?

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, geckospeed said:

Ah okay. Worth mentioning I've never botted before, ran this script for about 5 hours using 'stealth' mode locally. Got a 1 day ban the following day. Any advice on not getting banned?

I would recommend buying VIP and using mirror mode, I've had accounts last until 60s and till now not banned using mirror mode and of course you should avoid botting for long intervals, and you should take breaks in between.

This thread is a good start for you: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v3/

Hello friend, when auto retaliation is off the bot simply stands still taking hits from the cows until they run out of food.
Could you add something like that to the bot's "onStart"?

if(!getCombat().isAutoRetaliateOn()) {
    getCombat().toggleAutoRetaliate(true);
    Sleep.sleepUntil(() -> (getCombat().isAutoRetaliateOn()), 1200, 1200);
}

Thank you very much

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Heiz said:

Hello friend, when auto retaliation is off the bot simply stands still taking hits from the cows until they run out of food.
Could you add something like that to the bot's "onStart"?

if(!getCombat().isAutoRetaliateOn()) {
    getCombat().toggleAutoRetaliate(true);
    Sleep.sleepUntil(() -> (getCombat().isAutoRetaliateOn()), 1200, 1200);
}

Thank you very much

Hey, sure I will implement that, never thought that someone will have Auto Retaliate off. Thanks for letting me know :)

EDIT: Pushed v4.523 which will enable auto retaliate if not enabled allow up to 24 hours to be live on the SDN!

Edited by progamerz
  • Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...

two quick requests, one I'm running into an inconsistent "We should setup zoom" error - any chance you can take a look?

Additionally, Event RPG is BIS starting weapon, but your script isn't able to switch combat styles with the event rpg equipped - can you add this as well?

Incredible script, I use it on 100% of my bots.

2 hours ago, lakersrule22 said:

two quick requests, one I'm running into an inconsistent "We should setup zoom" error - any chance you can take a look?

Additionally, Event RPG is BIS starting weapon, but your script isn't able to switch combat styles with the event rpg equipped - can you add this as well?

Incredible script, I use it on 100% of my bots.

Hello, I checked the zoom issue and I think you have mouse wheel zooming disabled, which I will implement in the new update with the Event RPG to enable it if it wasn't enabled since lately I implemented zooming in/out using mouse wheel

Pushed update v4.524 @lakersrule22
Changelog:
   - Added "Event rpg" weapon attack styles
   - The script will now enable the "zoom through mouse wheel scroll" if it was disabled when it has to set up zoom (which was causing issue like getting stuck at the stage of fixing zoom)

Allow up to 24hrs for the SDN version to be updated.