Progamerz AIO Cows

progamerz

6 hours ago, Heiz said:

Hello, i am having the first bug again, get stucket at the cow area with tanning hides in Inventory,

cowhide.png

I fixed this issue now, running some test trips and will push it

EDIT: Pushed update v4.47 which should fix the banking issue related with kill tan mode when used with food

Edited by progamerz

13 hours ago, bingropes said:

keeps filling inventory with cowhides then stopping 

still bugged. been manually running back. would be awesome if it ran automated

I checked now, what script version was it? what settings did you use? the settings that i used were "Fighting" mode and loot "Cowhide" only enabled, Lumbridge east location
oEzFOiR.png

Edited by progamerz

On 1/22/2021 at 5:32 AM, DavidSula said:

You should add a tanning option from bank, collect cow hides, then make a specific option to take cowhides from bank and tan them and bank them.

This could be a future addition, currently I don't think this will be added.

20 hours ago, bingropes said:

keep getting nailed with ban hammer? any tips

Personally, I've got up to 50s stats on cows, I used mirror mode with the new mouse option ticked.
So I would recommend using mirror mode, and ticking the new mouse option but, if you aren't going to use mirror mode I think enabling the hardware mouse combined with new mouse option can really help, but that would have to use the real mouse cursor, which wouldn't work for you if you want to use the PC at the same time while you're botting. In addition to that, botting in an empty world and location might help

10 hours ago, bingropes said:

downloaded runelite 

started running mirror mode, new mouse and now im getting this message "searching for osrs client to attach too"

This isn't related to my script sadly, I can't help.

You should refer to the following thread: 
MirrorClient v6.0 - Releases - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting

If you are facing in problems related to hooking mirror mode to runelite, you can post a thread here:
Bug reports - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting or ask on osbot's discord if anyone would help you out.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using your script in mirror and stealth mode at the same time. It runs for a little bit and then just stops on both clients, not at the same time but at random times. It begins to right click a cow and then just stops. The character logs out and it logs back in and just stands there repeating the process. any help? It does it at every location. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, hahamaxedez said:

I'm using your script in mirror and stealth mode at the same time. It runs for a little bit and then just stops on both clients, not at the same time but at random times. It begins to right click a cow and then just stops. The character logs out and it logs back in and just stands there repeating the process. any help? It does it at every location. 

I will try running it now and see if I can replicate it and push any required update.

EDIT: I've pushed out v4.48, which should fix the issue, thanks for letting me know.

Edited by progamerz
  • Like 1