Progamerz AIO Cows

progamerz

23 hours ago, ellzzg said:

I tried with in inventory and bank, no joy.

Just now tried it and it worked, if it happens again sending me the logger output would be helpful

UaNgwqf.png

1 hour ago, DD1994 said:

Bought your script but I died. It doesn't run to bank to get food when out of food. What should I do ?

1 hour ago, DD1994 said:

When I program to take 28 food, it take and deposits in a loop.. this should be fixed aswell

I'll look into these, tomorrow after my exam

EDIT: I pushed update v4.42, which will fix the issue of not withdrawing food, as for eating food I tested and it worked well, if it happens again that it doesn't eat food, sending logger output would be helpful.

Edited by progamerz
  • Like 1

Okay mate I tried yesterday so I was babysitting the script however I noticed that once my inventory was full the script kinda just idled and didn’t bank, I was at the falador spot. I noticed once the hides and bones on floor disappeard it then went to attacking another cow then continued to idle once again. 

I did try loading my first preset (with over 50 hours botted on and 2M profit made so thanks for that haha) and it done the same thing again. I didn’t save the report though and I’m away this weekend so I’ll try Sunday night and see if I get the same results. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ellzzg said:

Okay mate I tried yesterday so I was babysitting the script however I noticed that once my inventory was full the script kinda just idled and didn’t bank, I was at the falador spot. I noticed once the hides and bones on floor disappeard it then went to attacking another cow then continued to idle once again. 

I did try loading my first preset (with over 50 hours botted on and 2M profit made so thanks for that haha) and it done the same thing again. I didn’t save the report though and I’m away this weekend so I’ll try Sunday night and see if I get the same results. 

Okay, I'll check it out and push any update if needed, most probably my last updated messed it up. My bad.

EDIT: Pushed update v4.43, which should fix this issue.
Please allow up to 24 hours for the update to be live on the SDN

22 hours ago, Lukitas999 said:

It's me again lol

Will you support magic in the future? 

Tbh no plans currently on doing that, but its possible.
How exactly would you like it to support magic?

Edited by progamerz
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, progamerz said:

Okay, I'll check it out and push any update if needed, most probably my last updated messed it up. My bad.

EDIT: Pushed update v4.43, which should fix this issue.
Please allow up to 24 hours for the update to be live on the SDN

Tbh no plans currently on doing that, but its possible.
How exactly would you like it to support magic?

Just using magic as attack option the same way it gathers arrows and save them.

I tried using magic and it always deposit the runes.

Is it possible for it to respect the combat way chosen and respect the inventory (like the runes used)?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lukitas999 said:

Just using magic as attack option the same way it gathers arrows and save them.

I tried using magic and it always deposit the runes.

Is it possible for it to respect the combat way chosen and respect the inventory (like the runes used)?

I will check that in the weekend and see if it's possible and how I could do it

• 3 weeks later...

I just bought the script. Over the course of 1 hour two things happened that made the bot idle.

In the first situation, he transformed cowhides into leather and went to the cow field without depositing at the bank.

In the second situation, when starting the bot he goes to the lumbridge castle and stands there doing nothing.

Do you know how to get around these problems?

2 hours ago, Heiz said:

I just bought the script. Over the course of 1 hour two things happened that made the bot idle.

In the first situation, he transformed cowhides into leather and went to the cow field without depositing at the bank.

In the second situation, when starting the bot he goes to the lumbridge castle and stands there doing nothing.

Do you know how to get around these problems?

I think I know the cause of the first problem, I will look into it tomorrow morning, providing the logger details and GUI settings would be helpful for me to replicate the issue.

Edited by progamerz

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Heiz said:

Hello, the bot gets stuck when he has a backpack full of food and has an option to get loot.

Lobster.png

And, if I don't have any loot configurations, he doesn't go to the bank when out of food.

As for getting stuck when loot is available, you have to tick the option "eat food to loot", for the 2nd issue, I'm checking it out now.

EDIT: for the 2nd issue, it will trigger banking when hp is lower than the value that the script generated to heal at OR full inventory, not exactly when out of food

Edited by progamerz