Progamerz AIO Cows

progamerz

5 hours ago, rlvleut said:

Great that the minor error was taken care off :)!

I meant that if i as a human killed cows i would kill 3 / 4 or more and loot my hides now it will run back and forth if you did NOT click on the wait for loot.

I will think about adding that feature(no promises), since "wait for loot" should be enough, me personally when i kill i loot after killing only

1 hour ago, progamerz said:

I will think about adding that feature(no promises), since "wait for loot" should be enough, me personally when i kill i loot after killing only

Yeah i loot after a few kills normally with any mobs not every kill as loot stays on ground long enough and easier and will most of time save energy.

• Like 1

Hey mate, running into a bit of an issue. I was trying to configure the bot to where I could get accounts from level 1-40 in all stats straight off tutorial island, after trading over str ammy & scims 
Unfortunately I ran into the problem of when they die (i didnt wanna bother dealing with food, would rather just suicide them) they seem to lose their place & cant figure out how to reequip scimitars or change attack styles from bare hands. When i manually change it to the attack style the task is currently on it will automatically equip the scim from inv. 
https://imgur.com/a/uGR4vms

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RSProfitsIRL said:

Hey mate, running into a bit of an issue. I was trying to configure the bot to where I could get accounts from level 1-40 in all stats straight off tutorial island, after trading over str ammy & scims 
Unfortunately I ran into the problem of when they die (i didnt wanna bother dealing with food, would rather just suicide them) they seem to lose their place & cant figure out how to reequip scimitars or change attack styles from bare hands. When i manually change it to the attack style the task is currently on it will automatically equip the scim from inv. 
https://imgur.com/a/uGR4vms

Pushed update v3.1 which should fix this issue
Allow up to 24hrs for the sdn version to be updated

https://imgur.com/a/U7J3600 
"Proggie" 
Just some friendly input/suggestions if it's welcome :D 
As the bot stands right now, the only issue I had was the task manager. 
If you dc / stop script or what have you & load up your previous task settings, it seems to start from square one. For example

Task: Equip Amulet of strength
Task: Equip Iron scimitar 
Task: 5 att 5 str 5 def
Task: Equip Steel scimitar 
*Stop script* *Restart & load same task*
It will start off by checking for strength Amulet, then iron scim. & if you don't have the iron scim, it won't go past and check for the steel scim you've got in your inv. 

Other than that, I had no issues. I did not however use the food portion of the script, but I would place a safe bet to say it works as intended.

On to some suggestions to upgrade the script & make it potentially cost more (I'd be happy to pay double what I did if it had these features)

1: Running Tutorial Island. I'm not talking about a script that makes your accs and runs 100s of them through tutorial island. Just a simple log in and does it for you. 
2: Auto trading for item sets. *When finished with tutorial item trade character "X"* be able to send over noted scimitar/armor sets
3: Adding a chicken killer for the early levels would be a godsend, with the task to be able to move to cows at level X.

All and all, enjoy the script & don't regret the purchase. Definitely room for improvement & i'm excited to see if any of my ideas stand out for you as something you'd consider doing. I think this has potential to be a very great AIO 40-40-40 / 50-50-50 / 60-60-60- account maker. Having the ability to start the script from tutorial island & have everything automated would be absolutely amazing. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RSProfitsIRL said:

"Proggie" 
If you dc / stop script or what have you & load up your previous task settings, it seems to start from square one. For example

It will start off by checking for strength Amulet, then iron scim. & if you don't have the iron scim, it won't go past and check for the steel scim you've got in your inv. 

Other than that, I had no issues. I did not however use the food portion of the script, but I would place a safe bet to say it works as intended.

On to some suggestions to upgrade the script & make it potentially cost more (I'd be happy to pay double what I did if it had these features)

1: Running Tutorial Island. I'm not talking about a script that makes your accs and runs 100s of them through tutorial island. Just a simple log in and does it for you. 
2: Auto trading for item sets. *When finished with tutorial item trade character "X"* be able to send over noted scimitar/armor sets
3: Adding a chicken killer for the early levels would be a godsend, with the task to be able to move to cows at level X.

All and all, enjoy the script & don't regret the purchase. Definitely room for improvement & i'm excited to see if any of my ideas stand out for you as something you'd consider doing. I think this has potential to be a very great AIO 40-40-40 / 50-50-50 / 60-60-60- account maker. Having the ability to start the script from tutorial island & have everything automated would be absolutely amazing. 

As for the task manager, ill try working out something but currently it should only get stuck on equip tasks(I will find a workaround), and should ignore level tasks if you already finished them.
As for the Chicken Killer, i'm thinking of including one, but it might need more time, and i might have to increase the script price
As for the tutorial island and auto trading, i can't add it to this script because some scripts on SDN already have solving tutorial island with price like 6.99, which means ill have to increase the scripts store price to more than that.

Thanks you for taking your time on writing an organized script review with suggestions :)

On 4/4/2020 at 7:36 PM, RSProfitsIRL said:

"Proggie" 

Pushed an update v3.2
Added option in gui "Ignore equip task not in inventory" which when enabled, makes the script ignore items not in inv and not get stuck on them

IMPORTANT: only one of the both options should be selected "Check Bank For Equipment" OR "Ignore equip task not in inventory"
for example in your case, you should only enable "Ignore equip task not in inventory"

Edited by progamerz