Progamerz AIO Cows

progamerz

V2.0 Changelogs:

• Added looting up own arrows, make sure to start with anything equipped in arrows slot.
  • Some paint enhancements(related to resources usage)
  • Will also loot up arrows left after an npc died IF we were going to loot already(i.e. it won't leave arrows behind)

Update pushed, allow up to 24hrs for sdn to get updated.

Edited by progamerz

• 2 weeks later...

Bought it, ran into an issue first 2 minutes of running it.

• Doesn't bury bones even if the status says so, just stays frozen there until logout.
  • Doesn't change combat styles with scimitar from strength (slash) to defence (block) when set on a task schedule. It changed to shared and froze again.
Edited by Vichy

20 hours ago, Vichy said:

Bought it, ran into an issue first 2 minutes of running it.

• Doesn't bury bones even if the status says so, just stays frozen there until logout.
  • Doesn't change combat styles with scimitar from strength (slash) to defence (block) when set on a task schedule. It changed to shared and froze again.

Can you send me your OSBot client logger and what GUI settings you are using? Most preferably to send me also task scheduler screenshot.

EDIT:
Fixed changing combat styles currently script will only support 2 melee weapon types, "Scimitar" and "Sword" if there is any more you can request.
The bug for changing combat styles was because of a new osrs update, that changed id's of interfaces, I made it now more dynamic.
Also fixed burying bones.

Pushed Update V2.1, allow up to 24hrs for it to be updated.

Edited by progamerz