Ultimate AIO Fighter

Juggles

Text notifications  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add text notifications? You will get texts directly to your phone when certain things are completed in script

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

On 5/5/2022 at 8:22 AM, Rydong said:

I'm sorry if this is a dumb questions but I am fairly new - What is CLI support? 

Been looking for a progressive combat fighter and it lead me here!

Will let you know how I like it/how it is in the coming weeks 

Hi, its basically so you can load a sort of .txt file with all of the data you need like: breaks, gear, qty, type etc... without having to manually enter it everytime. Good for bot automation or if you found settings that work for you and you do not want to write the out every time through the GUI. Let me know if this helps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This script has been sitting on my list for a while. Was looking for something to progressively train on some accs. I've encountered two problems:

1. Armor updating may be broken. Doesn't bank for it or get it out of the bank when needs to bank. Walks to the npc regardless. Spams this on the log.

[INFO][Bot #1][06/21 08:56:56 PM]: Update armor
[INFO][Bot #1][06/21 08:56:57 PM]: 15392
[INFO][Bot #1][06/21 08:56:58 PM]: Update armor
[INFO][Bot #1][06/21 08:56:59 PM]: 15392
[INFO][Bot #1][06/21 08:57:01 PM]: Update armor

2. For custom NPCs, if the selected area contains like a tree or any other unreachable positions, the script doesn't try to use another (reachable) position from the area. Most areas are kinda irregular and I have to include parts that are unreachable. Log spams this.

[INFO][Bot #1][06/21 09:02:34 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=3197, y=3184, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][06/21 09:02:35 PM]: Update armor
[INFO][Bot #1][06/21 09:02:36 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=3197, y=3184, z=0]];
[INFO][Bot #1][06/21 09:02:37 PM]: Update armor

Hello,

For some reason the bot is not clicking the food or eating.... Is there any problem? 

I dont know if I am doing something wrong with the set up. but what  I did is to click on BANK/FOOD then click en use food then the food name (Trout) and then in eat between % I am using 10 --- 11 (the idea is when the hp is in 10 or 11) .... And still not eating anything ... Is there any recomendation ? I am not typing anything in amount of withawal 

7 hours ago, Yeyokush said:

Hello,

For some reason the bot is not clicking the food or eating.... Is there any problem? 

I dont know if I am doing something wrong with the set up. but what  I did is to click on BANK/FOOD then click en use food then the food name (Trout) and then in eat between % I am using 10 --- 11 (the idea is when the hp is in 10 or 11) .... And still not eating anything ... Is there any recomendation ? I am not typing anything in amount of withawal 

What is your HP Lvl? If youre like 20 HP then that means itll only eat when it gets to 1HP since 10% of 20 is 2 and it eats when it is less than 2.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2022 at 11:30 AM, Yeyokush said:

For example:

If I want to eat at 10hp do I have to type 50? 

Thanks

Yes

On 6/28/2022 at 9:38 PM, Mamao1014 said:

how do you set up texting system? do you have to put a "-" between numbers ex: 123-456-7891 or just 1234567891

Texting system is currently down as gmail reached max emails i can send per a day since so many users were using the feature. Looking to add more emails to it in the future.