Ultimate AIO Fighter

Juggles

Text notifications  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add text notifications? You will get texts directly to your phone when certain things are completed in script

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Is there a reason every few seconds the bot adjusts the camera or why it constantly eats food, then goes back to staring at the skills list. No one really does that when playing, I assume it's to make it appear more human but it's kind of doing the opposite. The bit bothering me the most is the fact it always opens the skill list

Edited by triblion2000

3 hours ago, triblion2000 said:

Is there a reason every few seconds the bot adjusts the camera or why it constantly eats food, then goes back to staring at the skills list. No one really does that when playing, I assume it's to make it appear more human but it's kind of doing the opposite. The bit bothering me the most is the fact it always opens the skill list

You enter the HP% to eat food at so if you set it too high it will constantly eat. Adjust the settings to a lower threshold. 
For the skills tab it does it to check XP, i polled this a long time ago and many people wanted anti ban features like that added so i put it in

15 hours ago, Juggles said:

You enter the HP% to eat food at so if you set it too high it will constantly eat. Adjust the settings to a lower threshold. 
For the skills tab it does it to check XP, i polled this a long time ago and many people wanted anti ban features like that added so i put it in

Is there a reason at caged monsters it will flick between inventory and skill tab every minute or so, despite my inventory being empty and food being disabled (still does it when enabled as well). If food is disabled surely there is no reason to ever open the inventory, especially when the caged monster check box is selected. If that's for anti ban I feel it's way over the top, it's changing between the two tabs every like 30 seconds and the inventory is empty and will always be since they're caged

Edited by triblion2000

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...