Ultimate AIO Fighter

Juggles

Text notifications  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add text notifications? You will get texts directly to your phone when certain things are completed in script

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1. The UI for the script is acting all goofy and I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. When I'm adjusting the settings some of the settings will not appear unless my mouse is hovering over them. It's like they're bugging out and disappearing while they're still technically there. Not sure how to explain it lol. Any help is appreciated.

46 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Send me your settings and I can help you. You are most likely entering something wrong

Hi Juggles, when the script settings prompt opens it is bugging out and the cursor becomes a crosshair and unable to really click on anything and when I hover over the boxes they actually disappear ontop of not being able to click or enter any settings. What settings are you looking for from me? Thank you for your response 

1 hour ago, tryingthishard said:

Hi Juggles, when the script settings prompt opens it is bugging out and the cursor becomes a crosshair and unable to really click on anything and when I hover over the boxes they actually disappear ontop of not being able to click or enter any settings. What settings are you looking for from me? Thank you for your response 

Send me a screenshot of whats going on please :)

39 minutes ago, SkrrtNick said:

I used this quite a while ago and there definitely are issues with the GUI freezing and messing up OSbot that still havent been resolved. It prevented me from using the script, ultimately this script is very disappointing.

6 minutes ago, tryingthishard said:

https://ibb.co/Yyw7m79

here is an image I uploaded to imagebb.com 

You are using the free version, you cant edit anything in that. You have to buy the premium version to unlock all the features. The only thing the free version can do is kill monsters.