Ultimate AIO Fighter

Juggles

Text notifications  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I add text notifications? You will get texts directly to your phone when certain things are completed in script

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Hey Juggles, could I get a trial?

More than likely I'm going to purchase it but I want to run some tests to see the ban ratio.

Timeslots I'm going to try

Bot runs for 2 hours and breaks for 15 minutes

Bot runs for 4 hours and breaks for 15 minutes

Bot runs for 6 hours and breaks for 15 minutes.

I have 3 new accounts with 100-200 cooked shrimp to test it out. Looking forward to stress testing it!

3 hours ago, tbfeonar01 said:

Just purchased but second guessing my decision given initial results - at present it isn't starting, sits on "Gather data" and causes the entire OSB window to become unresponsive. What is happening? What can be done?

Hi it must be something wrong in your gui settings. I tested it myself just now and it's worth working for me. CAN you post your GUI setting?

a common issue is that people enter the Eat Hp interval backwards 

Understood! Would be a solid idea to make the descriptions more verbose to explain that to prevent such confusion in the future. It's working fine now, however, after a few hours running, my main suggestion/request is as follows:

Include a means (if not already existing, no obvious means as far as I can see) to train skills in order, for example

train attack to 30 > train defense to 30 > train strength to 40 > etc etc

Creating a list such that it will automatically run through the stats in the particular order without using shared etc.

Thanks! :)

4 hours ago, Juggles said:

Did you save your acc info in the client? You need to do that so it can log back in after Breaking

Yes, the account logs in with no issue at all. However, the script is stuck on "Walking to location" and the cursor doesn't appear to be moving at all after logging in. This forces me to stop it entirely and reload it. If you need photos or anymore information, let me know.

When using range or magic, it will spam a monster someone is already attacking.

Could there be a way to stop when it fails after a couple times? It will click a monster endlessly until its dead.

Besides that, this thing has been flawless and totally worth the buy. I've been using your combat script before when it was free. Huge fan.

Capture3.PNG

7 hours ago, Christian said:

When using range or magic, it will spam a monster someone is already attacking.

Could there be a way to stop when it fails after a couple times? It will click a monster endlessly until its dead.

Besides that, this thing has been flawless and totally worth the buy. I've been using your combat script before when it was free. Huge fan.

Capture3.PNG

Hi so it only occurs withrange or Mage? Not Melee?