dormic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm curious to know more about how the muling works for your farm setup. Do you have multiple accounts logged in 24/7 to trade the bots after a certain amount of items / gold? How do you transfer the gold from the first layer of mules to the super mule / server mule (specifically, do you keep them logged in 24/7 as well to be able to trade or do you start a new bot client instance when they are ready to trade)?

Best of luck with your project.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2019 at 8:09 PM, MrPetWusy said:

I'm curious to know more about how the muling works for your farm setup. Do you have multiple accounts logged in 24/7 to trade the bots after a certain amount of items / gold? How do you transfer the gold from the first layer of mules to the super mule / server mule (specifically, do you keep them logged in 24/7 as well to be able to trade or do you start a new bot client instance when they are ready to trade)?

Best of luck with your project.

They are not online 24/7, as I think it will increase ban rates. The mules are coupled together in a database and then run from this configuration with another script. The initial step wil trigger once it hits 25.000 gold or so on a mule, next is 500.000 and the last one is 2.500.000 mill I believe.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2019 at 2:48 PM, dormic said:

They are not online 24/7, as I think it will increase ban rates. The mules are coupled together in a database and then run from this configuration with another script. The initial step wil trigger once it hits 25.000 gold or so on a mule, next is 500.000 and the last one is 2.500.000 mill I believe.

In your opinion is a farm worth it?, i've been debating making one for a little while now but just not sure if its worth it in the end.

On 8/12/2019 at 2:49 AM, justin111111 said:

this is insane,what do you do for a living? are you a developer?

im still in uni

On 8/12/2019 at 4:49 AM, Phoenix said:

This inspired me to attempt rewriting an old project I had that I lost the source code for.

Very well done!

Got a couple questions I was hoping you could answer though, il send you a pm😄

sure

On 8/12/2019 at 6:40 AM, DeadPk3r said:

In your opinion is a farm worth it?, i've been debating making one for a little while now but just not sure if its worth it in the end.

unless you're really efficient with very high quality proxies, otherwise not really, you really need a few hundred for it to be decent per month. gold prices are also low at the moment

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...