dormic

10 hours ago, dormic said:

Because all my accounts get banned twice a day, around 8 AM in the morning and around 4 PM. With about a 99% accuracy. I have to recreate them all the time and that takes lots of time that they could have been farming. The problem with such an operation is IP addresses, I can't sell my proxies after every ban, that would cost a ton, so I keep them. Some of the IP's are already banned hundreds of times for botting and they actually do detect that. Still looking for a way to fix that issue. Been looking into mobile ISP's and rotating proxies with millions of unique addresses, but no luck so far.

I getcha. Odd that you get banned twice a day. I've only noticed the 8:00GMT wave affecting me. 

Side question: how bandwidth-efficient is your unlocked? I'm using lots of data when unlocking. It's crazy.

1 hour ago, NakedPotato said:

I getcha. Odd that you get banned twice a day. I've only noticed the 8:00GMT wave affecting me. 

Side question: how bandwidth-efficient is your unlocked? I'm using lots of data when unlocking. It's crazy.

Never was any importance to me, bandwidth, I have unlimited on my proxies/servers. You can always disable things like images in Selenium so they don't render. Can reduce a lot of bandwith.

33 minutes ago, eimxas999 said:

wow,that's impressive! i am very curious, how much programming knowledge you have/had before starting the goldfarm ?

A decent amount already, it's not my first project.

Edited by dormic

On 2/15/2019 at 7:23 AM, Mencista said:

Its the difference between instant bans on all accounts and 50% surviving for a few more hours. Never done the math to see if it's profitable tbh. The proxies cost me about 200$/month.

On 2/15/2019 at 8:38 AM, eduardopc15 said:

What are you doing? or what do you use to decrease the level of prohibition?

Nothing at all, just using about 350 different proxies.

• Like 1

This is dope as hell!! I'm going to be following along to witness greatness in its purest form. But I must say i'm curious as to how much per month  you spend in order to maintain everything. I see that you spend about $200 on proxies but, are there other monthly expenses? Are there any one time payments that you've made? Also, where are you getting your servers from? the ability to run such a vast amount of bots per server is mind boggling. I'd be interested in spitting out cash for a program of this stature, without your money making methods of course, I have my own in mind. I hope these questions aren't too personal and hopefully you can answer them soon

Edited by mackeel90