dormic

1 hour ago, kramnik said:

Very nice mate, hope you have goodluck with it. One question, I pic of your desktop I see that you have dozens of OSBot clients opened instead of one with multiple bots on it. What are your reasons to do that? Lower CPU usage or more convienient? :)

Managing different clients using one window is a pain in the arse overall :') Also OSBOT has a no-client mode, so you can automatically launch your accounts from the CLI with just one command  (And a pretty extensively tested script) and having it use less resources, meaning you can run more accounts on one server/computer :)

Good luck with this project though! Can't wait to see where this goes :)

5 minutes ago, Protoprize said:

Managing different clients using one window is a pain in the arse overall :') Also OSBOT has a no-client mode, so you can automatically launch your accounts from the CLI with just one command  (And a pretty extensively tested script) and having it use less resources, meaning you can run more accounts on one server/computer :)

Good luck with this project though! Can't wait to see where this goes :)

Is there a guide on this? I would like to learn about this ?.

7 minutes ago, Mephisto said:

Is there a guide on this? I would like to learn about this ?.

I meant no interface mode (Same thing tho, no client is displayed and the bot just shows you params from a console)

This pretty much has everything you'd need to know about it! Planning on using it soon to create a small bot farm where I can manage what the bots are doing from a web interface :D From testing, it makes life so much better, and uses less resources overall! 

Just make sure that your scripts have a lot of fail-safes implemented as you won't be able to see what is happening fully!