Possibility to receive another boting warning

gosuu 55

25 minutes ago, Jackthedon said:

It's possible to receive a another 2-day ban if previous ones are expired or have been quashed, however the chances are very slim.

1 minute ago, Mysteryy said:

There is no answer, could be anything. If you like the account, don't bot on it. 

so there is a chance to recive another warning?,the ban has expired backed to green safe lane

19 minutes ago, gosuu 55 said:

No,i got 2 days warn ban for botting that expired after 1 year,that means i backed to green safe line in account status

If your at the green line I think you'll get another temp, don't take my word for it though. If it's an account you don't want to lose don't bot on it :)

1 hour ago, gosuu 55 said:

so there is a chance to recive another warning?,the ban has expired backed to green safe lane

I have an account that got a 2 day ban a couple of years back. After that I stopped botting on it because I didnt want to risk another ban, 2 day or perm. 

From my experience 2 day bans are more rare, its usually a perm ban, so why push your luck. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mysteryy said:

I have an account that got a 2 day ban a couple of years back. After that I stopped botting on it because I didnt want to risk another ban, 2 day or perm. 

From my experience 2 day bans are more rare, its usually a perm ban, so why push your luck. 

thank you,ill just work hard for that booring skill i wanted to bot  ?

Edited by gosuu 55

2 hours ago, gosuu 55 said:

If I got warn Ban for botting for a year and ended,
if i bot again and got catched
can I get another warning or its going to be perm ban?

It'd be perms, my main got permed a while back so if you care about the account stop botting if not then either sell it for cheap or bot it to death

• Like 1