Two accounts on different IPs banned at the same time?

HeroicRambo

Two of my accounts that were botting different activites, on different locations, on different worlds, and also on different IPs (proxy) just got banned at literally exact the same time. They were running from the same PC on mirror mode. One account has been botting for a week, the other one for two weeks, so clearly they had a hard time detecting them. I assumed that running different IPs would prevent chain bans? How could this happen? Has anyone else had this happen before?

Note: I'm not complaining about getting banned, just wondering how I got chain banned on different IPs.

Edited by HeroicRambo
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, HeroicRambo said:

Two of my accounts that were botting different activites, on different locations, on different worlds, and also on different IPs (proxy) just got banned at literally exact the same time. They were running from the same PC on mirror mode. One account has been botting for a week, the other one for two weeks, so clearly they had a hard time detecting them. I assumed that running different IPs would prevent chain bans? How could this happen? 

Note: I'm not complaining about getting banned, just wondering how I got chain banned on different IPs.

I thought mirror mode didn't support proxies?

7 minutes ago, Magma said:

Might have been a wave ban idk. Just had 2 accounts banned as well about 30mins - 1hour ago.

Oh wow that's literally when I got banned. Were your accounts on different IPs as well? How do ban waves even work? 

5 minutes ago, Antonio Kala said:

I thought mirror mode didn't support proxies?

Mirror mode just doesn't have a built-in proxy option, you can still run your clients via proxies.

Edited by HeroicRambo

3 minutes ago, HeroicRambo said:

Oh wow that's literally when I got banned. Were your accounts on different IPs as well? How do ban waves even work? 

Mirror mode just doesn't have a built-in proxy option, you can still run your clients via proxies.

Yea jagex usually just bans in waves to confuse you.

What program were you using to proxy the clients? Did you proxy only the official client or the osbot client that was linked to it as well?

Edited by Antonio Kala

7 minutes ago, HeroicRambo said:

Nah same IP, but the IP is fresh since just moved homes. Aint got a clue on how ban waves work sorry :/ 

3 minutes ago, Antonio Kala said:

Yea jagex usually just bans in waves to confuse you.

What program were you using to proxy the clients? Did you proxy only the official client or the osbot client that was linked to it as well?

Any idea how often these waves happen? 

I use Proxifier, only on the runescape client.

2 minutes ago, Magma said:

Nah same IP, but the IP is fresh since just moved homes. Aint got a clue on how ban waves work sorry :/ 

How old were those accounts? How long have you been botting? 

Jagex bans in waves. Most bans occur between 3am-8am eastern time. Most bans all come at the same time. It's a group thing, not an individual thing. The bot detection detects your bot and then jagex presses the red button to ban all the bots they detected. They do this to prevent you from knowing when you were detected. It could have been sometime in the past 3-5 days, usually within the last 2 days 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HeroicRambo said:

Any idea how often these waves happen? 

I use Proxifier, only on the runescape client.

How old were those accounts? How long have you been botting? 

One was about a year old found it saved in some notepad, and the other was about 2 weeks old. yr old acc botted for 2 weeks, the other only a day lol.

• Like 1

also with the enormous community drilling the fuck out of the public scripts you going to get banned hella fast because all possibilities of randomness are getting recorded x 20k players.

If you are spending the money on the VPNS and proxies go ahead and start getting private scripts. Also try to make sure less then 10- 8 ppl are using that script. makes it super hard for them to label you a bot and then just watch your account.

im on accounts 34 and 35 atm. Been fucked over a ton on those public scripts. I have had a higher success rate with private sdn scripts

YEET !