HWID ban

Mojo

1 hour ago, ezpz1234 said:

Is there any program to easily change your HWID for HWID bans? Is this even recommended? Or would it be good practice to buy a new VPS every month to bot on.

24 minutes ago, Drewyboyo said:

dont think jagex does hwid bans lmao... maybe im wrong..

I highly doubt Jagex does HWID bans. Hell, they can't even manage to chainban my accounts properly. LOL

On 12/8/2018 at 10:18 PM, ezpz1234 said:

I assumed they did, as when botting on fresh IPs they'd ban me within 30 mins. I was botting gold bars in al kharid too..

Assuming they ban via HWID, they would be in breach of EU privacy laws (silly for a company this big, but not unheard of *cough* VW *cough*).

Personally, I prefer to work from the assumption that your client/script is the reason for detection. 

3 hours ago, poptartjake said:

Assuming they ban via HWID, they would be in breach of EU privacy laws (silly for a company this big, but not unheard of *cough* VW *cough*).

Personally, I prefer to work from the assumption that your client/script is the reason for detection. 

Yes VW is a very good example of a company breaching EU privacy laws.

5 hours ago, poptartjake said:

This is stupid and you are misinformed. They clearly state that they take this information in their privacy policy. https://www.jagex.com/terms/privacy. It's not a breach of any law, never mind EU law. Users who don't like this can email the DPO, ask for their details to be deleted, and immediately stop playing Jagex' games.

It's not like everyone doesn't accept these privacy / TOS agreements when they register an account /s.

Not saying they use HWID, Not saying they don't.

Edited by Search12

You know what this needs to get hidden asap I think you are on to something.  I have received bans even after changing IP with vps sdn and proxy networks. If you are talking about is true then we may have just found the key to the identification of botting users world wide!

I am definitely interested in a spoofer/HWID hider

On 12/10/2018 at 10:26 PM, wonkateddy said:

You know what this needs to get hidden asap I think you are on to something.  I have received bans even after changing IP with vps sdn and proxy networks. If you are talking about is true then we may have just found the key to the identification of botting users world wide!

I am definitely interested in a spoofer/HWID hider

use a VM machine and a VPN and see if you last longer. 

43 minutes ago, Silversig said:

use a VM machine and a VPN and see if you last longer. 

Can't use it as a 100% positive test, but I ran 4 accounts at the same time using mirrored inputs (played 1 main client on my desktop, 3 VMware slaves controlled by the master). Interestingly, after 4 weeks the master account received a perma ban and the 3 slaves live on to this day.