quotes on several quests?

will_of_fire

5 hours ago, drapi said:

If you want these prices with 1 feedback, good luck buddy :)

funny guy tho lmao

You’re a e warrior sir I’m not wasting hours to do quest for 1m ea I’m not a Venezuelan like you sir. Rep doesn’t mean shit now days. People with rep scam 10000x more than people without it. Check disputes.

40 minutes ago, niyajuan said:

You’re a e warrior sir I’m not wasting hours to do quest for 1m ea I’m not a Venezuelan like you sir. Rep doesn’t mean shit now days. People with rep scam 10000x more than people without it. Check disputes.

I'm not venezuelan as well lmao and this isn't even my side income, I just do it for fun. 'rep doesn't mean shit' - you are a funny guy, how many people with 100+fb and ranks have you seen in disputes and how many with low feedback? You have been there for 3,5 years and you have only 1 feedback and that was for buying a service. As we can clearly see, your "service" is thriving ^^ 

PS if you do quests efficiently and on multiple accounts you can get easily up to 10M/hr

if you tryhard u can get even more

4 hours ago, drapi said:

I'm not venezuelan as well lmao and this isn't even my side income, I just do it for fun. 'rep doesn't mean shit' - you are a funny guy, how many people with 100+fb and ranks have you seen in disputes and how many with low feedback? You have been there for 3,5 years and you have only 1 feedback and that was for buying a service. As we can clearly see, your "service" is thriving ^^ 

PS if you do quests efficiently and on multiple accounts you can get easily up to 10M/hr

if you tryhard u can get even more

That’s the difference between me and you I’ve signed up 3 years or so ago and haven’t used this forum until what last month? And pretty sure you aren’t doing this for fun ? is why you’re here replying to my post less than 30 minutes. Let’s iust state the facts I have a life you don’t this isn’t the only forums that has request and services and this sure isn’t the number one forums to be doing business on :) and we all know it, only thing people like me can do is try and get a few services done here since cock suckers like you ruin buisness for people like me you clearly aren’t looking into the disputes because people with 100+ fb are scammed and getting banned from here. 

Im done entertaining this peasant if :) like I said if you need this done I’d gladly use a mm if not have a good day :)

Edited by niyajuan