Mirror Mode Object Owned by Someone Else

UncleHard

This is happening with multiple scripts. This has been going on for about a week now.

[ERROR][Bot #1][12/06 04:18:46 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Union object is null or owned by someone else
	at client.nat.stream.Stream.m22(Native Method)
	at client.jrQ.getObjects(Unknown Source)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.Objects.getAll(zi:136)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.EntityAPI.closest(nf:103)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.EntityAPI.closest(nf:122)
	at org.khal.khaltutorialisland.b.AUX.m(h:390)
	at org.khal.khaltutorialisland.khalTutorialisland.M(v:1325)
	at org.khal.khaltutorialisland.khalTutorialisland.onLoop(v:400)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(pe:37)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Be careful with that exception. I got banned on one of my very safe botting accounts soon after I got that on a custom script. I was testing out detecting some objects in tithe farm that the Entity API couldn't pick up. I honestly think it might be something that Jagex bot detection can pick up too. Maybe they are finally deciding to put up a fight against Mirror Mode.

Hopefully someone with more Java experience can enlighten us. @Token any insights on this?

I had like 10 other accounts botting much more rigorously on the same IP, but for some reason only the account which I used to test this script got banned after I started getting the exception frequently.

Edited by DylanSRT

1 hour ago, DylanSRT said:

Be careful with that exception. I got banned on one of my very safe botting accounts soon after I got that on a custom script. I was testing out detecting some objects in tithe farm that the Entity API couldn't pick up. I honestly think it might be something that Jagex bot detection can pick up too. Maybe they are finally deciding to put up a fight against Mirror Mode.

Hopefully someone with more Java experience can enlighten us. @Token any insights on this?

I had like 10 other accounts botting much more rigorously on the same IP, but for some reason only the account which I used to test this script got banned after I started getting the exception frequently.

No it just means your script isn't working properly, the action it was supposed to perform failed. This can result in a ban because your script is doing something incorrectly for who ever knows how long on end. The devs just need to fix it.

Breaking is broken in mirror mode as well.

Edited by UncleHard

Yeah, but it just popping up out of the blue could also mean that Jagex changed something in their client. Perhaps something that can only be triggered by a Java script and therefore they can tell you are botting. 

OSbuddy and Runelite don't even work with OSbot. If you were working at Jagex to bot bust, wouldn't you rather lay some mines in your client to catch people. 

I have taken all Object streams out of my scripts for the time being because that seems to be trigger. I would advise everyone to do the same. 

Edited by DylanSRT