Advice after a 1 day

bobbdylann

Hello gents, 

So I've gone about 2 months on my main botting various skills via premiums. Ranging from 0 hours to 4 hours a day mixed within legit play. Always multiple skills. Never for more than 1 hour per skill (varied not exact time). I got almost to 1900 total in doing so. It was mixed between mirror mode and stealth injection depending on what the prem script called for. 

So what I am asking now is based off of your guys experience what is the best way to go about after a 1 day ban. I'm not too sure what caused it but never the less it was bound to happen I figure. 

I know some may say they just stopped botting all together on that account and move on to another but have any resumed botting on a similar scenario? What worked what didn't? 

e/ on a weird note i noticed my VIP on here ran out the same time I got the 1 day ban haha i know its no correlation but just a weird coincidence. 

Thanks! and GL!

Edited by bobbdylann

From the sounds of it, it sounds like you enjoy playing the game on that account and were just botting to help out with advancing the account when you didn't have time to play. Considering that I wouldn't bot on it again, ever. You were fortunate enough to get to a pretty good total level before getting a temp ban and now you should just enjoy the account you've built so far. I'd make another account to bot on if I were you.

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

20 minutes ago, Molly said:

From the sounds of it, it sounds like you enjoy playing the game on that account and were just botting to help out with advancing the account when you didn't have time to play. Considering that I wouldn't bot on it again, ever. You were fortunate enough to get to a pretty good total level before getting a temp ban and now you should just enjoy the account you've built so far. I'd make another account to bot on if I were you.

Sound advice, can i suggest you take it OP. Flash forward a couple of month i guarantee if you keep botting you will have lost the main. Make a new account to bot on

1 hour ago, bobbdylann said:

e/ on a weird note i noticed my VIP on here ran out the same time I got the 1 day ban haha i know its no correlation but just a weird coincidence.

Might be your sign to stop right there :o.

But yeah you're quite lucky it was a temp and not a perm. You're account has more than likely been flagged so it will be monitored more, leading to further bans.

In my experience, any time I've gotten a temp ban and continued to bot, the perm was a week or two behind.

Good luck with whatever you decide!

2 hours ago, bobbdylann said:

Hello gents, 

So I've gone about 2 months on my main botting various skills via premiums. Ranging from 0 hours to 4 hours a day mixed within legit play. Always multiple skills. Never for more than 1 hour per skill (varied not exact time). I got almost to 1900 total in doing so. It was mixed between mirror mode and stealth injection depending on what the prem script called for. 

So what I am asking now is based off of your guys experience what is the best way to go about after a 1 day ban. I'm not too sure what caused it but never the less it was bound to happen I figure. 

I know some may say they just stopped botting all together on that account and move on to another but have any resumed botting on a similar scenario? What worked what didn't? 

Thanks! and GL!

if you insist on botting further, use proxy. so you can potentially get back the acc in case of ban

15 hours ago, bobbdylann said:

Thanks for the quality inputs thus far guys. I believe I'll take the new char route and keep the main for the future. I was hoping to get the herb lvl for raids but I'll have to do that myself hehe 

Herb is probably one of the fastest skills botting that is just lazy ?