osbot client closes automatically

legendaryFiji

You will need to provide something useful. I dont know if osbot has any crash logs, or if you can just rely on the JVM crash logs. At minimum you should be able to get your jvm crash log. When JVM crashes it should dump out an error log with a name like 'hs_err_pid123.log' but 123 will vary depending on the process id at that time. See if you can find anything like that in your home directory, or osbot directory. The path can be changed, so it could be anywhere though. 

The simplest way to fix this is to simply wake up half way through your botting session and restart everything (annoying.) As far as I know  there is no good way to fix it short of buying more memory or botting on a VPS. Java is terrible with memory leaks and eventually the amount of heap space available becomes cluttered from the leak, eventually becoming insufficient and the program in use will crash. I don't believe its the fault of OSBot so much as it is Java as this happens with other programs I run with using Java.  Also keep in mind that your bot auto-logging out as part of a break will not fix the issue. The client itself will need restarted.

If I am wrong someone please tell me otherwise so I know for myself. 

If you're using mirror mode, by the way, I can't get mine to work properly and they will crash. The developer has apparently quit due to outside responsibilities but I believed they hired someone else recently. 

Edited by fennecer