Mirror Mode/Client Closing?

mazza100

My mirror mode over the past week has been incredibly CPU intensive to the point where a script will run for about 30 minutes, and then exactly as you described will happen, with blacked out OSRS clients left over. If it's not fixed soon I'll make a more formal bug report or whatever, I just figured it'd eventually resolve itself with an update or something. Injection works fine, but ban rate is very noticeably reduced on the mirror for sure. 

Edit: I don't really feel the CPU usage in my task manager, I guess. But it definitely slows down my other programs more than it has in the past so it just has a CPU feel. I dunno. 

Edited by fennecer

1 hour ago, fennecer said:

My mirror mode over the past week has been incredibly CPU intensive to the point where a script will run for about 30 minutes, and then exactly as you described will happen, with blacked out OSRS clients left over. If it's not fixed soon I'll make a more formal bug report or whatever, I just figured it'd eventually resolve itself with an update or something. Injection works fine, but ban rate is very noticeably reduced on the mirror for sure. 

Edit: I don't really feel the CPU usage in my task manager, I guess. But it definitely slows down my other programs more than it has in the past so it just has a CPU feel. I dunno. 

Im guessing since alek left they are behind on client maintainece maybe?

3 hours ago, Tbilisi said:

This has happened to me on an average of 4 times a day. The client will crash, then a text document filled with error logs is created on my Desktop.

There's not much we can do other than wait for developers to fix Mirror Mode.

My mirror mode used to have the problem you guys are describing but no longer does since the recent OSBot updates. I can run 8 mirror modes on my system 10 hours no crash. Why would there be this much of a difference between us? Not flaming. Genuinely curious.