Dispute against No Prayer

Decode

Disputed member: @No Prayer

Thread Link: 

Bought an account from the user. On his thread he claimed to be the OO, even after the account got recovered i spoke with him and he said he was the OO. However, the username is "boopazzatwo@*****" and i just found this thread on sythe https://www.sythe.org/threads/50-donor-selling-no-prayer-firecape-ags-sold-offsite/

Evidence:

Confirmation of skype on his profile link: https://osbot.org/forum/profile/228626-no-prayer/

Edited by Chris
Evidence Hidden

User warned of the of the dispute. He has been placed in TWC and it is clear in the evidence that he lied about being the Original Owner. 

@No Prayer

You have 48 hours to provide a full refund of the account + current wealth on the account (If applicable).

@Decode Can you provide any evidence of wealth or improved stats on the account in question?

@Decodeso you now will take the refund iv been offering you the past 2 days, but then you go and message me that if I pay you 275m you won’t dispute it. Why are you trying to get more money out of me when you would take the 185m you paid for the account. 

@Chris @Decode I will pay his 185m but I will not have any restrictions on my account because everyone has lied a little and done shady shit in this dispute

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, No Prayer said:

@Decodeso you now will take the refund iv been offering you the past 2 days, but then you go and message me that if I pay you 275m you won’t dispute it. Why are you trying to get more money out of me when you would take the 185m you paid for the account.

@Chris @Decode I will pay his 185m but I will not have any restrictions on my account because everyone has lied a little and done shady shit in this dispute

Pay @Decode the 185m then we will decide about the restrictions on your account. I also removed your dumb comment about @Maldesto

2 hours ago, No Prayer said:

264d7515e9cee7b33626f404a6bb6372.png

Pretty sure thats me saying i'll take the 185m and wouldn't mind the 150m since i cant prove it. 

As for getting more money out of you, that should be pretty obvious, i lost a lot more than just what i paid for the account. As i said, there was wealth on the account. 

You messaged me later saying you want 275m and you won’t post a dispute.

so what kind of refund is that saying. You’ll be happy getting more money and brush it under the rug or take the 185m and I’ll  have a twc for the entire span of my time here. Basically your saying I’m going to be paying 90m to buy off the twc status.

21 minutes ago, No Prayer said:

You messaged me later saying you want 275m and you won’t post a dispute.

so what kind of refund is that saying. You’ll be happy getting more money and brush it under the rug or take the 185m and I’ll  have a twc for the entire span of my time here. Basically your saying I’m going to be paying 90m to buy off the twc status.

This isn't a discussion and nobody is offering you to pay your way out of TWC. If your next message here isn't confirming that you've paid @Decode the 185m cost of the account you will be banned.