BAD Investment

joniassassin

Ok, i will tell a legit bad investment i made this weekend, thinking it would be cool... it is not xD  i wonder if someone can give me a light on what can i do

SO, i have my main account right, which just reached 95cbt, the highest i ever reached, im really happy about it, i'm reaching goal after goal after goal, this week i'm getting barrows glove as i already have dragon gloves and tons of quests done... then i will probably get firecape but, that's not the bad thing...

the bad thing is that i bought other account, which funny enough is better than my main... it was duper cheap cuz..., it has a moderate offense by bot busting but so far so good, that actually changed nothing; , i legit like that account, but i can't focus on both and i really dont want to abandon my main, and i can't focus on this second account... 

So, what i do ? do i abandon that second account and like, try to sell it ? maybe leave it there for a while ? i was thinking in price checking it here on forums but i do remember it has a 100 post count requirment to be able to sell accounts... 

I was thinking in doing something afk like nmz, or fishing in my main, while training cbt in the other one, cuz since it has good stats, i could maybe join some CC and try raids or something, but again, that would need lots of attention and i'd need to abandon one account... i'm legit feeling in a crossroad,

Thanks in advance for the kind soul that help me find a light

Playing two accounts is super easy once you get into it.

I play two accounts legit, one is my main used currently for Raids 1 + 2, while often doing something like rune dragons/gargoyles on my alt which works well, after a few hours of doing it you get into a rhythm where both accounts are being progressed at minimal effort.

+Playing those two accounts works well with what I use osbot for, while not doing anything major on there I'll run whatever I need to on other accounts I have and this keeps my botting time minimal but with efficient rewards.

TL;DR, Find something that can progress your 2nd account while not being too tedious to your primary account, the best option is fishing for example but the end reward isn't really too good (in terms of gp/hr or unlocks)

EDIT - 

Also don't treat that bought account like a new main, progress YOUR main and use the higher level CB to do the highest tier gp/hr money maker possible for example, that way you get the use out of it to pay for the $$ you paid for it.

Edited by okaygame

15 minutes ago, joniassassin said:

I don't think the guy will recover, he is trustable, or so i think xDD

Hm, yeah, im going toward raids requirments on my main... well, i think i could afk in nmz in the alt, maybe bot kurask or something for "profit"

Well I'd say now your problem is that you really shouldn't be selling the account considering you're not the original owner. Accounts can/may be recovered 6 months-years down the line, so if you sell the account and it's recovered by the original owner it may cause YOU some problems. A person may be trusted - but you never know what they may do in a time of desperation.

You bought it, play it. Just don't put too much work into an account you BOUGHT. A lot of times what will happen is you'll put work into the account and a scammer will recover it and just re-sell it for more money.

This is just my opinion, but IMO selling this account is not appropriate.

Edited by AsBakedAsCake

1 hour ago, joniassassin said:

I don't think the guy will recover, he is trustable, or so i think xDD

Hm, yeah, im going toward raids requirments on my main... well, i think i could afk in nmz in the alt, maybe bot kurask or something for "profit"

ALL accounts get recovered EVENTUALLY. Never for one moment think that an account you bought will never get recovered, whether it's one month later, one year later, or even 3+ years later. 

Thinking more on this and reading what a few others have said - I would literally just suicide bot the account until ban. Collect all profits you can. If you don't make all the money back for the account, at least you'll make something back so it's not a total loss.

Also if you get the account banned you won't have to worry about it being recovered ?

• 3 weeks later...

build your own account further and use the bought account to bot/make money to get your own better.

as an account seller i do not purchase any accounts (only services) since i do not trust people after all those years i spend around forums (started back in 2011 on other forums).

yet i do sell accounts and even personal accounts when im tired of them.

be careful with reselling bought accounts as if they get recovered you are responsible for the user who bought the account from you.

which means if you sell an account for 100M to me and it gets recovered you own me 100M + trained stats/quests, bank etc.

• Gunman locked this topic