PRICE CHECK TSOTD PURE AND MAIN/ZULRAHACC

bang4danawf

4 minutes ago, lukey372 said:

.. I'm giving you a tip here. 

Also with little rep on this forum.

40-50M for the first account as a zulrah account.

20-35M for the second acc

soz boo :/ next time you give me tips try to say what you really trying to mean.. cant even take the pc serious anymore...troll

17 minutes ago, bang4danawf said:

soz boo :/ next time you give me tips try to say what you really trying to mean.. cant even take the pc serious anymore...troll

It's not a troll. Next time don't caps lock your whole post.

You have literally been here for 6 days and I'm guessing your going to try and sell these accounts through PM.

You will then proceed to recover them, get banned and go and try and sell them on another OSRS forum.

Am i pretty on the money here?

5 minutes ago, lukey372 said:

You have literally been here for 6 days and I'm guessing your going to try and sell these accounts through PM.

You will then proceed to recover them, get banned and go and try and sell them on another OSRS forum.

LMAO how u get butthurt over that :D are you a oracle or something how could you know what are my intentions?

"hEy mY nAmE iS lUkEyThReESevEnTwO ivE BeEn oN tHe fOrUmS FoR 800 dAyS, iAm a MaNcHiLd, i aLwAyS hAvE sOmeThIng tO wHinE aBoUt, mY aRse bLeEdS iF sOmEoNe wRiTeS oN tHe iNtErNeT WiTh CAPS ON, I hAvE nEvEr dOnE aNyThInG eLsE iN mY LifE tHaN PlAyEd RS." just stfu -.-

I will not be selling these accounts via pm

1. the other acc pc was for my friend

2. I have been warned about selling accounts before 100 posts, so i will not be doing it again.

3. I aint recovering shit back i genuinely DGAF, cuz im not obsessed with this game that i play rn 4 nostalgia  :DDDD

Its a different thing if some1 wants to buy something offsite.

13 hours ago, lukey372 said:

yes, he is trying to sell the accounts to me on pm lol

13 hours ago, bang4danawf said:

LMAO how u get butthurt over that :D are you a oracle or something how could you know what are my intentions?

"hEy mY nAmE iS lUkEyThReESevEnTwO ivE BeEn oN tHe fOrUmS FoR 800 dAyS, iAm a MaNcHiLd, i aLwAyS hAvE sOmeThIng tO wHinE aBoUt, mY aRse bLeEdS iF sOmEoNe wRiTeS oN tHe iNtErNeT WiTh CAPS ON, I hAvE nEvEr dOnE aNyThInG eLsE iN mY LifE tHaN PlAyEd RS." just stfu -.-

I will not be selling these accounts via pm

1. the other acc pc was for my friend

2. I have been warned about selling accounts before 100 posts, so i will not be doing it again.

3. I aint recovering shit back i genuinely DGAF, cuz im not obsessed with this game that i play rn 4 nostalgia  :DDDD

Its a different thing if some1 wants to buy something offsite.

trying to sell accounts and then insulting every post that someone makes, even if they're trying to be helpful? are you a dumbass?

2 minutes ago, Mootopia said:

trying to sell accounts and then insulting every post that someone makes, even if they're trying to be helpful? are you a dumbass?

Typical immature little child. The worst part is someone is 100% going to buy it and then get screwed over, happens every single time on this website lol "omfg acc worth 100m and he's only asking 40M?! WHAT A DEAL!".

11 minutes ago, Mootopia said:

"insulting every post that someone makes" are you a dumbass? how is he trying to be helpful, just trying to be a smartass.. i asked for price check and he rather got irritated by the way i typed 2 sentences. 

12 minutes ago, LeBron said:

Typical immature little child. The worst part is someone is 100% going to buy it and then get screwed over, happens every single time on this website lol "omfg acc worth 100m and he's only asking 40M?! WHAT A DEAL!".

i have no reason to screw some kid over some pixels.. you know that theres millions of "scams" in the real world that are 100x more profitable than some neeky little kids account :D if i sell something i need the gp IN GAME to make the game more  fun to ME.

• Night locked this topic