Scam report against drugslord/tom

billy_mufc

Disputed member: [member=] Drugslord / Tom

Thread Link:  https://www.sythe.org/threads/50-donator-2k-total-main-shop/page-6#post-33805225

Explanation: I purchased an account from his account shop on sythe for 1.3b 07 gp a few months back. It was recovered early this morning with the following email linked to the account which is same as the login. So it is clear the original owner recovered the account.

Evidence: 0146d440b36384c19ffb44066eeabe59-png.jpg

The OO of the account @Bikerack has already been banned. However, since he has a deposit with @Dbuffed, you'll get at least that much back. 

As for @Drugsl0rd, selling accounts the way you did is strictly prohibited. You will be liable to refund @billy_mufc the remaining part of the 1.3B, as well as being placed in TWC for the indefinite future.

@Dbuffed please get in touch with either billy, or any member of the staff team to hand over the deposit and let us know here when you've done so. 

Just now, Dbuffed said:

Billy can contact me if he would like to, I would also like to see a Sythe report go up due to this originating from their website.

Thanks - 
Dbuffed.

@billy_mufc get in touch with @Dbuffed for the refund of the deposit paid by @Bikerack.

Let us know how it goes. 

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, billy_mufc said:

There are many reasons for not creating a sythe report just yet(i am owed a much larger ammount from drugslord), if it is not required to claim the 300m deposit i will not create one just yet. If it is needed i can do so.

So drugs would still owe you 1b correct? So why wouldn't you report it. The guy is already banned, not sure what is left to do.

2 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

That’s what I’m wondering, I spoke to drugs a bit last night and biker also contacted me. 

Seems like both are being stubborn.

18 minutes ago, billy_mufc said:

There are many reasons for not creating a sythe report just yet(i am owed a much larger ammount from drugslord), if it is not required to claim the 300m deposit i will not create one just yet. If it is needed i can do so.

We would recommend posting a dispute on sythe. 

However, whether you create one or not has no bearing on the outcome. Dbuffed still has to give you the deposit and drugsl0rd still has to refund you the remainder of the amount paid. So please get in touch with both of them and let us know how it goes. 

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Currently waiting on sythe due to the sale being placed there. 

Mald also has a dispute open on it all, should hear back shortly as they have dnted Drugs.

Either refund his deposit, or give the 300M over. No need to wait for Sythe. I recommend giving him the 300M, since clearly drugs is trying to dodge paying the full amount. Sythe is only involved in this dispute because druglord thinks he is cute by not paying the guy because he only uses sythe.

• Mald 2