How Many Bots Should I Run Per Proxy?

cowep

12 minutes ago, Goldfarm4Life said:

As much as you can afford to lose when you get a chain ban.

3 accounts per proxy, chain ban, 3 accounts gone.

1 account per proxy, chain ban, 1 account gone.

Should I not be using proxies to keep a clean IP address?

Could my home IP get flagged as a botting address and then have a quicker ban-rate?

It depends what you're doing, I do 5 per proxy on automated ftp. Usually, if I'm building accounts or doing members methods I keep it one per proxy.

I would try to avoid botting on home IP if your provider is stingy about changing it. Even though it seems that after bans IP addresses cool off as it would be unrealistic to permanently blacklist an address that may eventually be handed to another player.

4 minutes ago, cowep said:

Should I not be using proxies to keep a clean IP address?

Could my home IP get flagged as a botting address and then have a quicker ban-rate?

normally proxies do have a higher banrate than home ip's because they are different if im correct.

yet botting on proxies is safer since you might play yourself on your main without bots on home ip

ive botted over 200 accounts on home ip never seen any difference in ban times (now i use proxies just to make sure).

as goldfarm said use as many proxies as you wish to use the more proxies the less chances on chain bans.

2 minutes ago, Aftermath said:

It depends what you're doing, I do 5 per proxy on automated ftp. Usually, if I'm building accounts or doing members methods I keep it one per proxy.

I would try to avoid botting on home IP if your provider is stingy about changing it. Even though it seems that after bans IP addresses cool off as it would be unrealistic to permanently blacklist an address that may eventually be handed to another player.

I see. So what if I create my accounts from my home IP and then start botting them with  datacenter proxies?

3 minutes ago, kazemaru said:

normally proxies do have a higher banrate than home ip's because they are different if im correct.

yet botting on proxies is safer since you might play yourself on your main without bots on home ip

ive botted over 200 accounts on home ip never seen any difference in ban times (now i use proxies just to make sure).

as goldfarm said use as many proxies as you wish to use the more proxies the less chances on chain bans.

Do you ever change proxies, to get fresh IP address?

Just now, cowep said:

Do you ever change proxies, to get fresh IP address?

i dont goldfarm anymore but when i did u saved the times of bans(the full date day month year and time)

whenever i see an increase in the bans from a proxy i do change to new ones as they are only 1.25$ from where i get them.

if all proxies have increased bans i buy a few more run some bots in the new ones and if both proxies have same ban rates i know the script got fucked or their ban system got better if not i just use the new and old ones.

1 minute ago, cowep said:

Good point mate. How should I go about getting my tutorial island accounts? Would it be best for me to buy from someone? Is there anyway I can create them myself?

Your options:

1) Buy them - don't recommend it since you have no idea how they are made, what association they share with each other.

2) My recommended option: Find a cheap supplier of Residential IP proxies and make them by hand. This will survive the longest and you rely only on yourself.

1 minute ago, cowep said:

Good point mate. How should I go about getting my tutorial island accounts? Would it be best for me to buy from someone? Is there anyway I can create them myself?

It depends what you want to do. If you're looking to do a few members accounts then absolutely buy them. Or else you'll have to find a rotating residential proxy/script/2capcha. 

To buy them would be much cheaper, then if you want to expand you can consider the above suggestion.

1 minute ago, Goldfarm4Life said:

Your options:

1) Buy them - don't recommend it since you have no idea how they are made, what association they share with each other.

2) My recommended option: Find a cheap supplier of Residential IP proxies and make them by hand. This will survive the longest and you rely only on yourself.

Should I also bot on the residential IP too?