Hiring Workers!

Viision

Requirements to Work:

• Deposit - This will be a varying amount which will decide the value of 'jobs' you can take - Will be returned upon leaving - Simply a precaution to protect against scams/refunds.

Starting - 15M OSRS

• Clean Reputation across other sites/forums - Unless valid and confirmed reasoning.
  • You must not be banned on other sites/forums.
  • You must not have held DNT rank at any time. (Unless for valid reason)
  • You must not be currently holding a rank preventing or hindering you from trading (TWC or Other.)
  • Must have Discord/Skype.
  • Must speak and understand English.
  • Must be willing to undertake jobs that are available.

Terms of Service:

• You may not use any Botting/Autoclicking software to train the accounts. (Unless agreed by client)
  • You must remain respectful to all clients and other workers at all times.
  • You will not scam. If you do, the deposit it forfeit and you will be released from the service and labelled a scammer.
  • You must complete each order you agree to take - If this is not completed you forfeit the payment for account in question.
  • Absence 3 Days+ must be notified to Me before occurring.
  • You are not allowed to directly take payment for an order from a client, This will you being responsible for the service and the potential to be released from the service.
  • You will not complete jobs under my name without myself knowing or giving explicit permission beforehand.
  • Your deposit will be returned in full upon leaving (provided you have not lost this elsewhere by breaking terms)
  • You will use your own currency to complete a service if needed - unless agreed upon by client that they will provide supply/training costs.
  • You will be paid 90%-95% of the service price upon completion - Payment will be held by myself until completed - You will not be paid beforehand.
  • Removing any items or wealth from the account in question without permission will result in loss of original deposit amount and release from the service - this will be handled as a scam would be.
  • You may take on jobs external to this service however we will not be held responsible for anything to do with this.
  • If an external service goes 'sour' and you are disputed for this, you will be removed from my service with no deposit refund.
  • You will receive the feedback from orders.

You can apply to this service by contacting me:

Discord: Viision#8062

For both these contacts you should ask for a PM on here to confirm that it is me.

Edited by Viision

On 11/24/2018 at 6:11 PM, drapi said:

Don't want to be rude or anything, but you don't even have any feedback/experience in doing services, why would anyone work for you and pay you deposit? And, "Questing will be paid 3-5M/hr"  - that's a lot, anyways GOOD LUCK :)

Most quests Only take around an hour and get quoted for 3-5m anyway, 

And i've been doing services for a long time but never really got around to advertising it over OS Bot.

You've gotta start somewhere dude.

31 minutes ago, Viision said:

And i've been doing services for a long time but never really got around to advertising it over OS Bot.

you have to start somewhere, but definetly not from hiring workers when you don't do anything yourself.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Viision said:

not really true and this 

3 minutes ago, Russian Guy said:

you have to start somewhere, but definetly not from hiring workers when you don't do anything yourself.

4 hours ago, Russian Guy said:

Okay, The only reason i decided to start hiring workers, Was because im losing clients.

I always have my hands full doing over 20 Quests a day, Skilling and minigames.

Im one person and it came to a point where i literally don't have a social life.

I need workers to distribute the work i receive to them with a small percentage coming back to me as i supply them with the work.

The deposits do not go to me they stay on an mule account to save my ass incase any scams occur i can Compensate.

15 hours ago, Viision said:

Okay, The only reason i decided to start hiring workers, Was because im losing clients.

I always have my hands full doing over 20 Quests a day, Skilling and minigames.

Im one person and it came to a point where i literally don't have a social life.

I need workers to distribute the work i receive to them with a small percentage coming back to me as i supply them with the work.

The deposits do not go to me they stay on an mule account to save my ass incase any scams occur i can Compensate.

in 1 year + you got 10pc and 0 fb, but do 20q every day? if you do service offsite, then hire workers in that site.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Russian Guy said:

in 1 year + you got 10pc and 0 fb, but do 20q every day? if you do service offsite, then hire workers in that site.

I've been doing services for almost 3 years, I just recently got back & the offsite forums i use are completely dead now.

And most of the clients i used to have are now gone & im starting back up. Once again i don't see why u guys are trying to shoo me away.

Im here to stay whether you guys like it or not & soon enough i will have the Feedback to prove that im the real deal, Cheers.

1 hour ago, niyajuan said:

3-5m per hour how much are you charging for these quest ? shoot give me a job it’ll take me 1 hour to do cooking assistant 

Lmao, Its not even correct this was a while back when i made this thread layout and i just never have the time to edit it on my phone, So ill just edit it out now lmao

5 hours ago, Viision said:

I've been doing services for almost 3 years, I just recently got back & the offsite forums i use are completely dead now.

And most of the clients i used to have are now gone & im starting back up. Once again i don't see why u guys are trying to shoo me away.

Im here to stay whether you guys like it or not & soon enough i will have the Feedback to prove that im the real deal, Cheers.

all im going to say is GL