Residential Proxies OR Datacenter Proxies?

cowep

2 minutes ago, Axldeth said:

i dont feel like it makes any diferent at all, but lot of ppl dont think the same, i will give u a great advise, stop spaming about this theme and just test ur self and see what works for you

Thanks buddy. I'm a bit OCD when deciding on the best option. If I'll be suicide botting accounts, you think it matters if I go with residential or datacenter? 

Just now, cowep said:

Thanks buddy. I'm a bit OCD when deciding on the best option. If I'll be suicide botting accounts, you think it matters if I go with residential or datacenter? 

as i tell u i dont see any difference at all, both seems to get locked when out of tutorial and u will get banned with both of them if u bot so i dont see the point to spend a ton of $ on buying residential proxys, u better just buy DC proxys but i may suggest u not to buy from same werbsite all other botters do, its just my opinion if u are interested on private proxys pm me

Ehh residential rotating proxies for creating accounts, after that I don't proxy at all. I rest accounts 2+ days and all is fine.

If you're looking to bot using proxies, I really wouldn't bother unless you're mass-farming, (25-100 accounts.) They really don't make much of a difference. I run 20 clients on my home IP and have been for years with no increased ban rate, (obv. not osbot as I use a different client)

So I say proxies for creation, after that you really don't need them as much. As to answer your question if you insist with proxies: don't really think your option will matter much.

9 hours ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

Ehh residential rotating proxies for creating accounts, after that I don't proxy at all. I rest accounts 2+ days and all is fine.

If you're looking to bot using proxies, I really wouldn't bother unless you're mass-farming, (25-100 accounts.) They really don't make much of a difference. I run 20 clients on my home IP and have been for years with no increased ban rate, (obv. not osbot as I use a different client)

So I say proxies for creation, after that you really don't need them as much. As to answer your question if you insist with proxies: don't really think your option will matter much.

Thank you for the info. So you run your mule on the same IP and no ban yet?

6 minutes ago, cowep said:

Mule bans are quite rare thing, u would have to be moving like 500m+ everyday to see bans. But still it's suggested to run it on a different ip as your bots.

(from my experience)

Edited by ulgodzA

26 minutes ago, Goldfarm4Life said:

DCH proxies are tested and guarantee to trigger Jagex detection systems, if you don't get banned quick you are lucky.

Residential IP is the way to go, if Jagex looks at the DCH proxy ip details they literally see Data Center Host and well... no legit players play on such networks.

Thanks for the info

1 hour ago, cowep said:

I probably get a few mules banned per year but I get around 3b+ moved out of each one

I just never hold more than 300m. Also keep a back up mule with about 50m just in case

Edited by AsBakedAsCake