Flagged IP is the main cause bans

Captainjack

On 11/22/2018 at 2:43 PM, DylanSRT said:

I can't believe you've done all of this and still haven't realized that client injection is your problem.. Mirror mode nearly maxed on iron, almost everything botted except for slayer. Alek even said that he recently patched a flaw in the client injection that was causing detection by Jagex. I still wouldn't trust it though.

Don't even log into your account once on client injection, use purely mirror mode and watch you will not get banned. They can detect you if you use injection even if you are not botting. Don't even log in to play legit on injection. A couple of times when mirror mode was broken, I made the mistake of using client injection on one of my pures. They always got banned, but the accounts that were exclusively mirror never did. Even with same ip.

got any link to where alek said that?

1 hour ago, manko said:

but that goes for all types off bots, if you bot there is all ways a chance off being banned no matter what.

With mirror mode, they have no way of detecting from the client that you are botting. Basically, it is like using a mouse macro but with much higher capabilities. So really the only way you can get banned is if you over-do it or people report you and a mod manually looks at it. With client injection, just using the client can give you away and this has been my experience with many bots.

Edited by DylanSRT

On 11/22/2018 at 10:12 PM, salez said:

I got on my fresh tutorial island completed accounts with a new IP and everything. Didn't even start up a script and got banned within the first 5 minutes. Client Injection is definitely detectable. My other account that I ran a few days ago got banned after 30 minutes or so but was on a completely different IP. Definitely not safe to use would not recommend client injection to anybody reading this post. 

Since you got banned straight off of tutorial island, I don't think it's a problem with a flagged IP, I just think that it's a problem because you're not using a residential IP to create accounts/bot tutorial island on.

2 hours ago, Mootopia said:

Since you got banned straight off of tutorial island, I don't think it's a problem with a flagged IP, I just think that it's a problem because you're not using a residential IP to create accounts/bot tutorial island on.

The account was already done with tutorial island and was not flagged. I was training and then my account got banned.

7 hours ago, Goldfarm4Life said:

Why share false knowledge?

It's known if you use a DCH proxy you are guaranteed to be banned in maximum 24 hours.

That's pretty much a flagged IP, no?

If you think DCH proxies means you get banned within 24 hours I don't know what else to say.
DCH proxies are datacenter proxies which are used by 99% of botters. As well as VPN services.