Jagex fucking pvp again, what do u think about this?

PKDealer

29 minutes ago, Axldeth said:

g mauler its been update two times this year, i really dont care about fish and the other update doesnt make that big diference.

my point here is that g-mauler as an account build its been update by jagex more than others why they dont do shit for zerkers ? or another pures

not counting void p

Gmaul accounts are accounts specifically built to take advantage of a single broken weapon function and game ticks. The reason why they don't fuck with zerkers is simple. Zerkers have several different methods they use to pk with that do NOT center around a single broken weapon.

I think the nerfs are needed. Bring some diversity back to the game/pking. Bad luck for current g maul account pkers but, oh well. Learn to pk? Ez mode is stupid. 

1 minute ago, irmagical189 said:

Gmaul accounts are accounts specifically built to take advantage of a single broken weapon function and game ticks. The reason why they don't fuck with zerkers is simple. Zerkers have several different methods they use to pk with that do NOT center around a single broken weapon.

I think the nerfs are needed. Bring some diversity back to the game/pking. Bad luck for current g maul account pkers but, oh well. Learn to pk? Ez mode is stupid. 

this guy have a point i guess

On 11/22/2018 at 5:56 PM, Axldeth said:

g mauler its been update two times this year, i really dont care about fish and the other update doesnt make that big diference.

my point here is that g-mauler as an account build its been update by jagex more than others why they dont do shit for zerkers ? or another pures

not counting void p

Maybe because the gmaul rushing is straight up stupid?

It's a damn good change.

On 11/22/2018 at 3:56 PM, Axldeth said:

not counting void p

Gmaul is used in pretty much every bracket though, pure, main zerk, med lol it's been broken for so many years.
I understand that a lot of old pkers, are getting punished for this and their meta is being destroyed, but at the same time look at it from someone else's perspective someone who just made/bought an 60 / 75 attack pure and just keeps getting smacked and smacked over and over again by gmaul in w18 lol.