Botting Servers - Need Opinions

Ragnar Lothbrok

Botting Servers  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Would you pay a monthly fee for a service like this?

2. 2. What would you expect to pay monthly for such a service

I've been thinking a lot recently about creating a service that would allow users to create cloud servers at the click of a button that would support the following features:

• Pre-install bot client
  • Upload scripts directly to the server
  • Run scripts via CLI without ever accessing the server via a control panel allowing you to pass in information for proxies, accounts, scripts, world and so on.
  • VNC if required
  • Change the script an instance is running at the click of a button. (This would restart the client)

This would essentially be a wrapper on top of Digital Ocean, AWS, Vultr, Atlantic.net and obviously many different providers can be added. You will pay a monthly fee for the use of the service + the your own hosting costs (Provide an API key to the system) - mainly aimed for people who aren't so familiar with setting all this stuff up.

I'll give you a use case:

1. I'm about to go to bed for the night however I'd like to leave a bot running overnight training my account but leaving my pc running isn't an option.
  2. I would login to the service and create a new host, after a minute or two your new server will be ready. You will be given all the required details to access this server at this points - the following steps will be completely optional.
  3. I would upload the script I wish to run via the control panel or select from previously uploaded scripts to be added to the server.
  4. The control panel would ask you for information at this point such as account details so it can pass this to the cli in order to start your script. I understand that for something like this I would need your OSBot login details - something I imagine the staff would never endorse or be ok with. For this I'll reach out to the admin team and look into buying lifetime sponsor or something similar that would allow all local scripts to be ran via this single account.

All of this would take < 5 minutes to set-up.

All of this is currently an idea as I've not even spoken to anyone in the admin team regarding allowing something like this but would like to get opinions first.

I think 5.99 would be expected for one that could only run up to 3 accounts? 10.99 - > 4+? I would definitely purchase.

I used them back in the day, preferred to use em over my pc cause of cpu.

Pretty sure you can still actually do the google server thing for free.

Edited by RawrChad

Just now, RawrChad said:

I think 5.99 would be expected for one that could only run up to 3 accounts? 10.99 - > 4+? I would definitely purchase.

you would pay your own hosting fees so the pricing of the server would depend on what you choose. If you take Digital Ocean as an example you would pay x amount for the service every month + x amount every hour per instance that is running (The cost of the server you choose). We wouldn't handle the payments for the instance costs we would simply use an API key you provided to create these instances.

11 minutes ago, Ragnar Lothbrok said:

you would pay your own hosting fees so the pricing of the server would depend on what you choose. If you take Digital Ocean as an example you would pay x amount for the service every month + x amount every hour per instance that is running (The cost of the server you choose). We wouldn't handle the payments for the instance costs we would simply use an API key you provided to create these instances.

Than it wpouldn't be worth it. That is going to cost over 10.99 a month. Going to have to make over 15m just to pay it off. Especially the every hour fee. People can just go buy a vps on google cheaper than what this would cost. Plus its not hard to download osbot on a vps lol.

If it only cost 5.99-8.99 a month total. Yea it might be worth it, but from what you describe. It almost would be pointless.

Edited by RawrChad

1 minute ago, RawrChad said:

Than it wpouldn't be worth it. That is going to cost over 10.99 a month. Going to have to make over 15m just to pay it off. Especially the every hour fee. People can just go buy a vps on google cheaper than what this would cost. Plus its not hard to download osbot on a vps lol.

I don't think you understand the concept. So you pay $9.99 per month for example - this is the only fee you pay to use the service. You can then have the control panel create unlimited instances via your server provider.

Yes this would be cheaper to create the instance on digital ocean yourself, download the client, add your scripts etc but there's a lot of people out there who don't have the knowledge to do this. Especially if they try use linux servers.

The functionality of the service would outweigh the additional cost for a lot of users as you would only need to click a few buttons and input some data to go from start to finish. The service would manage the bot for you. Restarting on crash, updating the bot when it's updated etc. Let's say you wanted to set-up 10 servers running 3 bots per server. Something like this could be done in around 5-10 minutes via a service like this where as doing it all manually will more than likely take a lot longer. You can then tear that all down and do it again in small time frames.

11 minutes ago, Ragnar Lothbrok said:

I don't think you understand the concept. So you pay $9.99 per month for example - this is the only fee you pay to use the service. You can then have the control panel create unlimited instances via your server provider.

Yes this would be cheaper to create the instance on digital ocean yourself, download the client, add your scripts etc but there's a lot of people out there who don't have the knowledge to do this. Especially if they try use linux servers.

The functionality of the service would outweigh the additional cost for a lot of users as you would only need to click a few buttons and input some data to go from start to finish. The service would manage the bot for you. Restarting on crash, updating the bot when it's updated etc. Let's say you wanted to set-up 10 servers running 3 bots per server. Something like this could be done in around 5-10 minutes via a service like this where as doing it all manually will more than likely take a lot longer. You can then tear that all down and do it again in small time frames.

It would only outweigh if you can make 12m+ b4 you get your bots banned? The best way to profit would be some type of f2p suicide bot farm 20+ acc's and automatic muling? Who are you trying to target, for your clientele? Gold farmers or just casual botters?

15 hours ago, Juggles said:

Isn't this basically the same as buying VPS's? 
Sorry there was no tl;dr, but from what I see it's the same as just buying a VPS or server 

14 hours ago, Axldeth said:

i just think the same

Yes in a sense you can obviously do everything on your own - this doesn't target people with that knowledge. Think of gaming servers, I can easily just buy a dedicated box and host that server on my own at a cheaper cost than that of a GSP - yet millions of people use these services as it provides an easy to use control panel that requires little or no knowledge of what goes into setting this stuff up.

Edited by Ragnar Lothbrok