Dispute against "bestcaper" service

dexterr

So i ordered 35-56 agility and regicide/underground pass. It was very obviously botted as i just recieved a 2 day ban which I imagine comes from botting agility. I even specified when this service started that I HAD NEVER bot on this account this was my legit account. If you are able to check the last time I even logged into the osbot client please do so.(please hide skype photos etc) I used the service under the assumption that these were hand done.

https://gyazo.com/b9d437a848ef9911e35adc5875049ff4-the ban

HIDDEN-us discussing everything 

HIDDEN-Me sending/him recieving the payment.

HIDDEN - me telling him prior to the service that I HAD NEVER bot on the account and i could try and show whatever proof was needed.

I confirmed it was the real bestcaper because he confirmed it via my pms/skype if that is really needed. please let me know if there is anything else needed I have never really had to dispute anyone before so this is a first for me .

I was responsible for the quests my worker does the levelling.

Asking him to provide screenshots.  

Edit - User is aware of this and has been confirmed to acknowledge that I am waiting for my customer's advice.

Edited by OSRS Butlers

I've managed to get in touch with my worker as he's not at his computer at the moment.

The Service was done using his mobile phone and thus he has no screenshots to provide this.

From my point I'd like to add (not siding with anyone here but stating facts) that he has shown me images of services such as fishing / mining being done via phone.

In this case I understand the nature of the situation and have informed my worker that Agility needs to be fully refunded as well as a conpensation from his deposit in order to cover for the 2-day damage done on the account.

The Total Order was 25M for Agility and Quests , the customer has offered to remove the quests from the dispute as they were completed for which I have screenshots of.

Furthermore, I've discussed with the User what kind of compensation he'd like for the 2-day damage on the account.

The User has asked me to provide him a Free Questing Service, which is something I've agreed to do.

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, OSRS Butlers said:

I was responsible for the quests my worker does the levelling.

Asking him to provide screenshots.  

Edit - User is aware of this and has been confirmed to acknowledge that I am waiting for my customer's advice.

Please show us where the customer is aware (not that you need to if the worker is on your thread). Can you confirm the worker you had do this?

• Mald 1

2 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

Please show us where the customer is aware (not that you need to if the worker is on your thread). Can you confirm the worker you had do this?

Dear @Maldesto the Worker is on my thread.

Edit - Yes he provided me a couple of screenshots on previous orders when I happened to have asked for their Status.

However this order was not questioned from my end in respect of status as I was busy with other questing orders so was happy with him progressing at his pace as neither myself nor the customer was in a hurry for the Order.

Edited by OSRS Butlers

• Administrator
1 minute ago, dexterr said:

Coming to refund/resolution via skype 10m for the agility levels and completion of RFD when my unban goes through on my account for the 2 day ban. Will reopen if resolution not met thank you.

That isn't how this works, we decide, not you. 

He will refund for the FULL SERVICE + X amount for the ban.

Just now, OSRS Butlers said:

Dear @Maldesto the Worker is on my thread.

I need a link to confirm, to his profile.

I would like to confirm that I have used Runescape Mobile as Butlers is saying. I have done this in the past and never caused any harm to anyone's account. You can check that I do not even have any scripts associated with my osbot account. Sorry for any Hassle caused, I got orders from Butlers to never use mobile again and only use RuneLite / OSBUDDY.