Question for gold farmers

Mootopia

15 minutes ago, Mootopia said:

I have a question for the gold farmers here.

Do you still have a "main" Account that you play on aside from gold farming?

If you do have a main account, do you bot on it? or do you play 100% legit without botting on that account?

I do have an account I'll play occasionally while my farm is running in the background. I would NEVER bot on my main account though, I've had it since the early 2000's - maybe 2004? You should be fine playing on your main account while botting as long as your main isn't interacting with the bots at all.

For example I've found the best way is to transfer items to your mule from the bots and from mule transfer to your main. Don't interact directly with bots from your main AT ALL and you should be fine.

*I've noticed this is a common thing here, so before anyone starts pointing out that I'm not VIP here and can only run 2 bots: I have private scripts elsewhere so I'm not VIP here. This should save you some time trolling me ;)*

Edited by AsBakedAsCake
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AsBakedAsCake said:

I do have an account I'll play occasionally while my farm is running in the background. I would NEVER bot on my main account though, I've had it since the early 2000's - maybe 2004? You should be fine playing on your main account while botting as long as your main isn't interacting with the bots at all.

For example I've found the best way is to transfer items to your mule from the bots and from mule transfer to your main. Don't interact directly with bots from your main AT ALL and you should be fine.

*I've noticed this is a common thing here, so before anyone starts pointing out that I'm not VIP here and can only run 2 bots: I have private scripts elsewhere so I'm not VIP here. This should save you some time trolling me ;)*

This isn't the reason I was asking lol. I was just curious if anyone actually played the game still aside from gold farming. I put in roughly 20-30 hours a week still on my "main" account that I never botted on and never will bot on. I still genuinely love the game, so was just curious if other people still love it as well.

2 hours ago, D Bolter said:

I have a few old accounts that i use to rwt. they're 10+ years old and handled over 10b each (including rs3). I don't play though.

2 hours ago, Slicer said:

Nah $$$ only for me.

6 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Nah no time to play. I just see runescape as a job, not a game. 

1 minute ago, vapaxyownz said:

not really playing much just pking on main and rwt etc.

:( 

On 11/18/2018 at 9:57 PM, Mootopia said:

I have a question for the gold farmers here.

Do you still have a "main" Account that you play on aside from gold farming?

If you do have a main account, do you bot on it? or do you play 100% legit without botting on that account?

lol this is a good question 

acually i dont have any i just sell it but im trying to make a good main botting atm

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...