Main banned :(

jordan gamble

Sorry for your loss man.  I'll drop an F in the chat for this one.

The end shouldn't come here though! Learn from your habits and alter them, you can certainly rebuild your account in a few weeks (maybe a month or two depending if we are talking alot of 99s) After a few disappointing bans, I am sure you will recognize that the process of learning about the system and how to circumvent it is actually quite fun!

Edited by Guy Fieri
Shitty formatting

23 minutes ago, jordan gamble said:

Not really my main account but my main OSRS got banned today not from a script i was running today but because i was botting yesterday they banned after i already logged off im guessing it was a report? 

Are all bots perma ban? even if they arent gold farming?

I mean, what results were you exactly expecting? If you bot you will eventually get banned. May be banned that day or six months later(even if you don't bot again.)

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Use bots to gather your GP to allow yourself to train with the best gear possible. Use throw-away accounts. If you want to play OSRS legit, play legit and you won't get banned. You can even auto click a lot of skills with very low ban-rate.

4 hours ago, jordan gamble said:

Not really my main account but my main OSRS got banned today not from a script i was running today but because i was botting yesterday they banned after i already logged off im guessing it was a report? 

Are all bots perma ban? even if they arent gold farming?

if you were wise enough to use a proxy to cover your tracks, chances are you can have it back;)

4 hours ago, RawrChad said:

are you saying "hack" your account with a proxy start botting it. Then after it gets banned. Recover on home ip???

Wait this works? and its really not that big of a deal all my skills got done with bot anyways lol i just ran it to many hours this day ? and im guessing someone randomly reported me 

4 hours ago, RawrChad said:

are you saying "hack" your account with a proxy start botting it. Then after it gets banned. Recover on home ip???

Wait this works? and its really not that big of a deal all my skills got done with bot anyways lol i just ran it to many hours this day ? and im guessing someone randomly reported me 

1 hour ago, jordan gamble said:

im not sure thats what i was asking haha

8 hours ago, niyajuan said:

not everyone gets caught but yesteday they probably had a mass ban and you were on the list logged in or off they can ban your acc 

Yeah i had 5 of my bots banned yesterday. Looks like they were going pretty hard.

All were banned roughly at the same time too.

Also bans depend too. You're lucky to get 2 day bans now.

Edited by lukey372

On 11/19/2018 at 2:50 AM, AsBakedAsCake said:

I mean, what results were you exactly expecting? If you bot you will eventually get banned. May be banned that day or six months later(even if you don't bot again.)

Sorry thats bullshit, I've had multiple botted maxed mains. If you know how to bot the chances are greatly decreased.