A warm welcome to Pat-ji, our new developer!

Maxi

1 hour ago, Patrick said:

Thanks!

I already got a list of small things I will be working on like being able to rename tabs.

But I'm always open for suggestions ^^

Could we open a section of the forum called "Script Requests" so that people can requests SDN requests for us to make? Currently there is no section for this so us scripters cannot get new ideas from people for public scripts. Would go in this section. https://osbot.org/forum/forum/329-script-requests/

Also getGrandExchange.buyItem API seems bugged occasionally. It will spam type items and then spam price, amount. This happens more if you're using a proxy. 

Also having multiple tabs open on the client seems to always crash 1 of the two bots. I suggest either removing this feature or fixing it as right now a lot of new people run two tabs and after 30 minutes one of them crashes and they blame the script when it doesn't work for any script. 

• Like 2

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Could we open a section of the forum called "Script Requests" so that people can requests SDN requests for us to make? Currently there is no section for this so us scripters cannot get new ideas from people for public scripts. Would go in this section. https://osbot.org/forum/forum/329-script-requests/

It's OSRS there are only so many scripts to make, you should be able to figure it all out with the chat box/forums without a dedicated section.

13 hours ago, Juggles said:

Also having multiple tabs open on the client seems to always crash 1 of the two bots. I suggest either removing this feature or fixing it as right now a lot of new people run two tabs and after 30 minutes one of them crashes and they blame the script when it doesn't work for any script. 

I agree on this, tried to use it now and then but it seems buggy and it's not a nice user experience at all as of right now. It could be nice if it worked as intended tho.