Recipe for disaster

Stepper

Hello please dont bot this

I need on my account the following: (please check the screenshot to see my skill tab .. i have 26 quest points, many easy quests have not been done)

Recipe for disaster to get barrows gloves including skilling to reach required levels needed to complete the quests (if by the end not done, please do the required quests to enter nightmare zone too)

This is my first request i just joined yesterday, please tell me how much time you need because it is perfect i have exams until wednesday; please try to be nice with price and if you win me i'll ask you for subsequent missions

PS: if there are different ways to complete the RFD quest please inform me when we talk about their differences so that I pick the one suitable for me the most

Thanks in advance

skills.png

26 minutes ago, Stepper said:

Hello please dont bot this

I need on my account the following: (please check the screenshot to see my skill tab .. i have 26 quest points, many easy quests have not been done)

Recipe for disaster to get barrows gloves including skilling to reach required levels needed to complete the quests (if by the end not done, please do the required quests to enter nightmare zone too)

This is my first request i just joined yesterday, please tell me how much time you need because it is perfect i have exams until wednesday; please try to be nice with price and if you win me i'll ask you for subsequent missions

PS: if there are different ways to complete the RFD quest please inform me when we talk about their differences so that I pick the one suitable for me the most

Thanks in advance

skills.png

I can do this easy :)

have done 6 so far on this Forum for Customers.

• Decode locked this topic