Negative feedback should STAY

Super Man

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should negative feedback stay?

• Yes
    • No
    • Indifferent

I believe that if someone receives a negative feedback, that the user shouldn't be allowed to have it removed.

First and foremost

IT'S CALLED FEEDBACK

4jib6.png

"information about REACTIONS to a ......"

That right there should win the argument. 

There is nothing that can go against it

Feedback is how a user perceives the quality of the transaction. Feedback shouldn't be strictly whether the trade was completed successfully or not.

If I am trading with a user, and they take a long time, they are very sloppy, etc. I should be able to leave a neutral feedback, and they shouldn't be able to have it removed.

Or for ex. if someone tries to sell me 50m and they up the price literally as we're trading and won't agree to mm and all that sketchy stuff, I should be allowed to leave a negative feedback; and that feedback should STAY.

As of now, feedback only represents how many trades the user has performed.

It should show how well of a trader they are, and it should show the quality and customer satisfaction as well. 

Take a look at big market companies, such as eBay.

4jitl.png

Many users have tons of negative feedback, yet people still continue to trade with them.

I don't see them going around whining to the eBay staff saying that they want all their negatives removed...

They handle it properly, like how all osbot users should.

They should contact the customer and ask what they could do to make it better.

So, if a user wants their negative feedback removed, they should contact the customer asking what they could do to make their experience better, and they should post a thread where a mod will ask the the customer if it's okay to change the negative to a positive.

• Like 1

The thing is though, typically when somebody gets a negative feedback, they scammed + are IP banned from the community.

When the negative feedback is removed, most of the people who have been given it, were given it unjustly or they were "hacked" during the service. 

I agree that the negative feedback rule should be changed, like let's say a powerleveling service wasn't on time and a negative feedback was given. I completely agree with that, but until the rules change, negative feedback represents whether you're a scammer deserving an IP ban at the moment, and every positive feedback is for everysingle trade that goes through.

• Like 1

I believe negative feedback should not be removed. It shows that the trade you had with that person was a bad experience or difficult. It will also give you a better look on how people are in a trade, if everyone has 100% feedback positive then how would you know who to trust and who not to trust? I guess just by their rank and how many feedbacks they have. I think you all should start leaving negative feedback for services you didn't like! 

why was carmelo anthonys feedback removed from violent? he did in fact scam him i talked to carmelo and smart and he got refunded only 12 dollars from the 15 he paid......... :/ negative feedback should have stayed on violents profile.

I believe negative feedback should not be removed. It shows that the trade you had with that person was a bad experience or difficult. It will also give you a better look on how people are in a trade, if everyone has 100% feedback positive then how would you know who to trust and who not to trust? I guess just by their rank and how many feedbacks they have. I think you all should start leaving negative feedback for services you didn't like! 

why was carmelo anthonys feedback removed from violent? he did in fact scam him i talked to carmelo and smart and he got refunded only 12 dollars from the 15 he paid......... :/ negative feedback should have stayed on violents profile.

Why are you asking me, not like every mod action is filtered through my decision :|

only reason is you told me you had suspended him for a week but he was never suspended.

The main point of it is to rack up positive feedbacks to show how many trades you've done successfully and therefore mean you are more trusted.

The point of negative feedback in RS Trading/Black market websites is to indicate that a SCAM occurred.

This way a user at a glance and see that "Oh he has 1(usually the max incurred) negative feedback this must mean he has scammed recently and has a scam report against him"

Keeping it this way (as it is at EVERY other RS Black market) let's users easily see who has done how many trades/is trusted and at a glance who has scammed recently.

If we allowed positive AND negative feedbacks for trades which went though (but not well) it would be more confusing for users to gauge weather or not a user is trusted.

This system works great and as it is intended to, it's fine as is.

Edited by YoHoJo

It's fine as it is, leaving negative feedback because the person didn't reply that fast (because maybe he was dealing with something irl) is a bit stupid.

It will still be a succesful trade. Negative feedback will be given when the user scammed or tried to.

Negatives for being scammed is simply redundant and stupid. Like everyone has posted or simply knows, if the person caught scamming they are simply banned and no negative feedback is used.

Furthermore, large positive feedback does not mean anything. Theoretically Skype who I know and trust with anything could simply abuse his feedback status tomorrow and scammed someone for hundreds of dollars.

In my opinion, the positive portion of the feedback system is working as intended. If someone completes a successful trade and they are happy with a service they leave a feedback. But suggesting that customers shouldn't be able to voice their opinion via the feedback system is utterly ridiculous. I'm not suggesting that people should receive negatives for taking an extra 5 mins to send Paypal money or something as simple as that. But someone who take an extra day or two to complete a torso power-leveling service. Someone who provides a VPS that doesn't perform as well as stated or doesn't provide adequate customer support should be open to neutral or in some cases negative feedback. Otherwise the entire system is pointless.

• Like 1