Hello All toal newbie

hank moody

Hi All

thought i would introduce myself ive been on here for about 4 days now trying to read as much as i can and get a grasp of what this is all about

so i downloaded a load of different clients and this was the only one that worked with my vpn active (and the only one with scripts that dont get you insta banned ) (i think)

so im my 4 days doing this ive had 1 success and 5 total failures 

1 - created an account with a new email address (on vpn) and started doing 10 min stints botting (onion picker, tree cutter, chicken killer) account is still active and up to 350k 

2 - created second account using temp email that i didnt need to sign up to and changed vpn location, banned after 20 mins just running chicken killer

3-bought some cheap proxies (reccomended from a link or youtube) and signed up for another provider as reviews said that was the best one (not a fan and will be cancelling) made alt email on my proper email address, did some onion picker and a chicken killer - banned after 10 mins (said account had been stolen so unlocked account carried on botting and banned after 5 mins)

4- used another proxy and ran tutorial bot, banned after 5 mins 

5 - bought a better proxy (well more expensive service specifically geared at runescape botters) set up alt email on main email account, manually did tutorial island, botted for 5 mins on various stuff (fishing, wood cutting and chicken killer - banned after about 40 mins

so i have 4 proxies left, 2 of the cheap ones and 2 of the expensive ones and a bit afraid to set up more accounts as that the last of my free cash til payday

any advice would be appreciated :) 

7 minutes ago, hank moody said:

Hi All

thought i would introduce myself ive been on here for about 4 days now trying to read as much as i can and get a grasp of what this is all about

so i downloaded a load of different clients and this was the only one that worked with my vpn active (and the only one with scripts that dont get you insta banned ) (i think)

so im my 4 days doing this ive had 1 success and 5 total failures 

1 - created an account with a new email address (on vpn) and started doing 10 min stints botting (onion picker, tree cutter, chicken killer) account is still active and up to 350k 

2 - created second account using temp email that i didnt need to sign up to and changed vpn location, banned after 20 mins just running chicken killer

3-bought some cheap proxies (reccomended from a link or youtube) and signed up for another provider as reviews said that was the best one (not a fan and will be cancelling) made alt email on my proper email address, did some onion picker and a chicken killer - banned after 10 mins (said account had been stolen so unlocked account carried on botting and banned after 5 mins)

4- used another proxy and ran tutorial bot, banned after 5 mins 

5 - bought a better proxy (well more expensive service specifically geared at runescape botters) set up alt email on main email account, manually did tutorial island, botted for 5 mins on various stuff (fishing, wood cutting and chicken killer - banned after about 40 mins

so i have 4 proxies left, 2 of the cheap ones and 2 of the expensive ones and a bit afraid to set up more accounts as that the last of my free cash til payday

any advice would be appreciated :) 

First of all, Welcome to OSBot!

A few things with what you're doing.

1) You said that you're creating accounts and they are getting banned. That is due to your proxy. 95% of the time, if you create an account on a regular proxy, the account will get locked/banned. I suggest buying accounts from somewhere like accounts.rs or from @jca or something. (If you create the account on proxy, and do tutorial island, The account will still be lost, even if there is no botting)

2) Location of the proxy determines a massive amount of things for how long the account can run. When you use accounts, they need to be created in the same general area that the proxy is in (If you create the account in Canada, then the proxy needs to also be from canada)

3) you can get proxies from @D Bolter from which I can vouch for, they only cost 2$ and work perfectly it seems.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Mootopia said:

1) You said that you're creating accounts and they are getting banned. That is due to your proxy. 95% of the time, if you create an account on a regular proxy, the account will get locked/banned. I suggest buying accounts from somewhere like accounts.rs or from @jca or something. (If you create the account on proxy, and do tutorial island, The account will still be lost, even if there is no botting)

Thanks for the recommendation. 

Welcome @hank moody as mentioned, if you are creating accounts and not having any luck, check out my tutorial island account shop (link in signature) to buy some accounts that will work. 

• Like 1