Horrible time making first bot farm! D:

jordan gamble

Hi so ive been working real hard the last week or so on getting a bot farm up and running so far the best of luck i had was running 5-7 clients on my pc no proxies and i had them make it prob 14 hours before getting banned then i bought VPS from vpsgamers... and honestly whenever i run OSBOT it lags frame by frame loading i lose about 500 jugs per hour sometimes more so ive had a horrible experince with buying anything to help my bot farm ive had better luck running it on my pc on my ip but i want to extend the farm or life of the farm what can you make on average a day?

2 hours ago, jordan gamble said:

Hi so ive been working real hard the last week or so on getting a bot farm up and running so far the best of luck i had was running 5-7 clients on my pc no proxies and i had them make it prob 14 hours before getting banned then i bought VPS from vpsgamers... and honestly whenever i run OSBOT it lags frame by frame loading i lose about 500 jugs per hour sometimes more so ive had a horrible experince with buying anything to help my bot farm ive had better luck running it on my pc on my ip but i want to extend the farm or life of the farm what can you make on average a day?

Use proxies on your personal PC?

I have 10 "spare" IP's that I use for my botting accounts + my IP for my main account.

What my little bot farm looks like

image.thumb.png.907a9c9ef0c758c02131be35d30c5ab0.pngWhat my little b

Edited by lukey372
  • Like 1