Accounts being locked?

jordan gamble

1 hour ago, Mootopia said:

If you bought the accounts, use a proxy that's close to where they are from, otherwise they will lock in about 30~ min of playtime

I believe this is it how do i use a proxy on Google chrome so when im creating them on the website they dont go off my Actual IP

If you bought the accounts, use a proxy that's close to where they are from, otherwise they will lock in about 30~ min of playtime

I believe this is it how do i use a proxy on Google chrome so when im creating them on the website they dont go off my Actual IP

25 minutes ago, jordan gamble said:

If you're actually going to create accounts with proxies, regular ones won't work. You need to use a residential IP proxy

22 minutes ago, Mootopia said:

If you're actually going to create accounts with proxies, regular ones won't work. You need to use a residential IP proxy

Oh do you mean i need to buy Proxies in my city so then they accounts wont get banned? unless i find a way to mask chrome with the proxy IP

I mean You need to use residential IP's to create accounts. Right now you're using datacenter Ips

im buying the Proxies from a website they are good i used proxifer to do the rs accounts and still got locked right when i gold farm is it because im not using a real email?

1 hour ago, lukey372 said:

Use a VPN rather than a proxy.

You can use HMA VPN or other providers. They cost about $8 a month.

i think its because the ips arent the same but im still getting my accounts locked the vpn would make the ips keep changing i dont think it would help

22 minutes ago, jordan gamble said:

im buying the Proxies from a website they are good i used proxifer to do the rs accounts and still got locked right when i gold farm is it because im not using a real email?

i think its because the ips arent the same but im still getting my accounts locked the vpn would make the ips keep changing i dont think it would help

To get accounts that get past them being locked, you need to create them on a residential ip. I suggest getting something like this: http://stormproxies.com/residential_proxy.html you need to create the account on them and do tutorial island on them. No matter what. after that rest the account for about a week. you then need to run the accounts on ips that are in the same country as where you created the account. Doing stuff other than this will result in a lock. 95% of the time, doing stuff other than this will lock the account.

To get accounts that get past them being locked, you need to create them on a residential ip. I suggest getting something like this: http://stormproxies.com/residential_proxy.html you need to create the account on them and do tutorial island on them. No matter what. after that rest the account for about a week. you then need to run the accounts on ips that are in the same country as where you created the account. Doing stuff other than this will result in a lock. 95% of the time, doing stuff other than this will lock the account.

I wouldn’t waste your money on this unless you’re going to automate everything, which it doesn’t sound like you are. Even then Storm Proxies suck. Instead just buy accounts, and begin understanding the fundamentals of farming. 

In my experience, when I have created the accounts myself from my home I.P, and allowed somebody else to use them, who lives in the same city, they do not get locked. 

I purchased several tutorial island accounts before, and I had no idea when and where the accounts were created. These accounts were locked within 5 minutes sometimes, 30 minutes sometimes, and sometimes would even be days before getting locked randomly.