SCAMMED BY BESTCAPER

jdunn77

Have done business with him the past week, has been nothing but great. However, this time I purchased 300m and 8 quests. services were completed and 300m was transferred. I had just got home from work and fell asleep before changing my password. Logged in this morning and saw I was in Yanille when I logged out while grinding fire making at grand exchange. All my wealth(300m plus 120m in supplies) was taken from my account, sold on the grand exchange on my own account. I had done service with him paying via 07 gp and changed my password every time after however after work last night my head was all over the place and it slipped my mind before I fell asleep. This is also the first time I paid via USD. Attached is all pics of best proof I can provide... BestCaper has been given negative feedback before, whether it was him or his worker, my account has been wiped of everything of value as the guy picked and choose the important things of my account. I just want my money recouped I sent this guy 400 dollars total past week and its unfair the one time I fall asleep he steals my stuff and just hides behind the rules saying "prove it" and him constantly repeating that I can't dispute this charge is fishy. This is the best I got showing only stuff of value was taken from me plus 300m cash.

32 minutes ago, jdunn77 said:

Have done business with him the past week, has been nothing but great. However, this time I purchased 300m and 8 quests. services were completed and 300m was transferred. I had just got home from work and fell asleep before changing my password. Logged in this morning and saw I was in Yanille when I logged out while grinding fire making at grand exchange. All my wealth(300m plus 120m in supplies) was taken from my account, sold on the grand exchange on my own account. I had done service with him paying via 07 gp and changed my password every time after however after work last night my head was all over the place and it slipped my mind before I fell asleep. This is also the first time I paid via USD. Attached is all pics of best proof I can provide... BestCaper has been given negative feedback before, whether it was him or his worker, my account has been wiped of everything of value as the guy picked and choose the important things of my account. I just want my money recouped I sent this guy 400 dollars total past week and its unfair the one time I fall asleep he steals my stuff and just hides behind the rules saying "prove it" and him constantly repeating that I can't dispute this charge is fishy. This is the best I got showing only stuff of value was taken from me plus 300m cash.

@BestCaper has been notified he is under dispute. 
Please provide us with Skype/discord/etc. conversations, payments being made and what deal was brokered etc. Right now, all I see is a cleaned out bank but I don't see any link to@BestCaper. Provide us with evidence of you case.

• Sad 1

• Administrator

This is closed. You completed the trade and went to bed after leaving a feedback. I'm not sure what you want us to do other than tell you to be careful. There is no proof either way so we won't force a refund. 

Next time do what you are supposed to and change the password. 

• Like 1
  • Mald 2