What are Proxies?

jordan gamble

Proxys just make your accounts connect to jagex with a different IP, so in theory Jagex wouldnt be able to ban your other accounts if only one gets detected. But no one here workls at Jagex so thats all just assumptions, so its up to you to test out how many accounts you can run on how many IPs.

Maybe it isnt even worth it with whatever banrates your methods have.

Idk where the best place to buy from would be just google for cheap private proxys until you are satisfied

To set up proxies literally just launch osbot and you see it:

fvz3VRC.png

Edited by ez11
  • Heart 1

7 minutes ago, jordan gamble said:

I get the idea of a proxy trying to start a bot farm how many proxies would i need? and where should i buy them from ive never used them before and should i use a proxy over a vpn?

Use 1 proxy per account. I suggest buying from someone like @D Bolter. Also yes, you 100% should use a proxy over a VPN. 

1 minute ago, jordan gamble said:

Also how would you set up a different proxy for ea individual runescape account?

If your going to use OSBot to bot, then you would just launch the client, then configure proxy settings for that specific client. Rinse and repeat for all other accounts aswell

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ez11 said:

Proxys just make your accounts connect to jagex with a different IP, so in theory Jagex wouldnt be able to ban your other accounts if only one gets detected. But no one here workls at Jagex so thats all just assumptions, so its up to you to test out how many accounts you can run on how many IPs.

Idk where the best place to buy from would be just google for cheap private proxys until you are satisfied

fvz3VRC.png

So i wouldnt need a program just the proxies? and would i have to run another osbot program to set a diff proxy

6 minutes ago, Mootopia said:

Use 1 proxy per account. I suggest buying from someone like @D Bolter. Also yes, you 100% should use a proxy over a VPN. 

If your going to use OSBot to bot, then you would just launch the client, then configure proxy settings for that specific client. Rinse and repeat for all other accounts aswell

does d bolter sell alot of proxies?

1 hour ago, ez11 said:

fvz3VRC.png

Couldn't have explained it better for you @jordan gamble

Little Recommendation from me - Do not risk a lot of wealth or good accounts if you are starting up as a botter.

YOU WILL get BANNED if you do not know what you are doing.

if you need proxies you can buy them from: https://proxy6.net/en/?r=81246

this is a ref link but if you dont want that just go to.net without the rest.

those are cheaper than d bolter and you can choose your country where you want them :D

i use proxy6 for a long time now never had any troubles or quick bans

proxies are build in osbot when you start osbot you can high in the client proxy settings

there you enter your username and password + port of the proxy

1 hour ago, kazemaru said:

if you need proxies you can buy them from: https://proxy6.net/en/?r=81246

this is a ref link but if you dont want that just go to.net without the rest.

those are cheaper than d bolter and you can choose your country where you want them :D

i use proxy6 for a long time now never had any troubles or quick bans

proxies are build in osbot when you start osbot you can high in the client proxy settings

there you enter your username and password + port of the proxy

Proxy6 is flagged trash don't use that shit l0l

Edited by idovasquez

1 hour ago, Mootopia said:

Find a unique method and get a private scripter to make every thing automatic for you. you won't get any more help than that from most people on this site.

Would you trade for rs3 gold? and The scripters should have them make me a tut island one then a gold method? is there a way to make a bot make the emails/accounts on the RS website or is that done by me?

59 minutes ago, jordan gamble said:

Would you trade for rs3 gold? and The scripters should have them make me a tut island one then a gold method? is there a way to make a bot make the emails/accounts on the RS website or is that done by me?

First of all, i'm not selling you anything, most people on here won't sell their methods either. You can buy Tutorial island accounts. Figure out the rest by yourself just like every other botter here has.

Edited by Mootopia